Official Match Thread Sweet FA Season 13 Second Semi-Final : West Coast Wonders v Baghdad Bombers

Who's gonna win?

• West Coast Wonders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baghdad Bombers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

lwcw.png
V
lbb.png

First v Second.

West Coast Wonders, as the Seventh Wonders, were inaugural premiers of the Sweet FA in 2001. They were also runners-up in Season 02. The Baghdad Bombers have two flags. If I rememeber correctly, one was as the Bigfooty Bombers, and the second was following the merger with the Baghdad Bombers Fantasy Cricket Club. The Bombers also were runners-up in Season 04 to the Roys.

Match is due to be played, presumably, on Monday?

Teams are meant to be in, presumably, by Sunday?

Best of luck to both teams.

B: ssfc0203 - Nic Suban - Aidancdaman
HB: wmoore - Mop - EKA
C: Frothies - Marklar - ShaunDuggan
HF: Skypiehigh - Postmanpav-23legend
F: Rick18 - Hawk Patrol- Magpiegirl_13
R: Shallow- ClarkeM - CE41
Int: Fuji Rock- crazyQ

No change

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those soup in bread thingies are available at Disneyand. I hate both soup and bread but my wife said they were nice.

Good luck to both teams and see one of youse next week, this is a win/win match as the winner goes straight into the Grand Final, and the loser gets to be part of a Roys match thread next game :thumbsu:

Duggan does
Like beez said ...

By the way, for the newbs, Timmaayyyyyyy actually had his own team in the Sweet FA during the first season! Originally started when a poster called Grendel (who needed lots of deodorant because he had terrible beo) willfully commenced the third team ever to start in this league.

Team Timmy lasted just the one season, and missed out on the finals only by the final home and away round.

More information about past clubs of the Sweet FA can be found at http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=821833

Yes, and Farrands cheese was an excellent choice for a side dish.

We win this match and there's more where that came from. I'm thinking a nice soup for starters, lobster for the main, black forest cake for dessert and a cheese dish with some port to round it all off. If we don't win it will be gruel. I am the team chef after all.

Duggan does

What's a Duggan?

Back