Official Match Thread Sweet FA Season 13 First Semi-Final : Eastside Hawks v Roys FFC

Who's gonna win?

• Eastside Hawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roys FFC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

lesh.gif
V
lroys.png

The league's youngest current side, the Eastside Hawks were twice runners-up but broke their hoodoo last season for their first silverware. The Roys have won one premiership, back in season 04. That was their only Grand Final appearance to date.

Match is due to be played, presumably, on Monday?

Teams are meant to be in, presumably, by Sunday?

Best of luck to both teams.

Come on Roys!!! Yes we've had a couple of losses but it's time to step up and show the SFA as a whole what we're really made of. :thumbsu:

Finally, the moment you have ALL been waiting for is here!!! Finals football and the Roys are involved!!! Everyone's favorite team is ready to break the long drought by taking the ESH to task, everyone knows the Hawks are falling to pieces, and our love/hate relationship with bonce aside, the Roys have the full backing of the competition to put them out of their misery!!!!

Once again our major sponsors have come to the party!!! Mass availability of Chud and adult diapers and we are set to go!!!

Lets go you ****ing good thing Roys!!!

Ps. **** you bonce you giant FLOG!!!
PPS. **** you Tarks you enormous spectacular KNOB!!!

PPPS. **** YOU EAST SIDE HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!

I'm already in Bay13 getting drunk! Those adult diapers might come in handy!:thumbsu:

I'm already in Bay13 getting drunk! Those adult diapers might come in handy!:thumbsu:

Might???

Good sir, I could quite comfortably say that this is a certainty!!!

A god damn certainty!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh The Roys. The loudest and proudest side on here.

I do like the fact Freakie joined Mobbs, IMS and Reardo in dressing up for the pre-game banter.

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh The Roys. The loudest and proudest side on here.

I do like the fact Freakie joined Mobbs, IMS and Reardo in dressing up for the pre-game banter.

images
That photo was taken prior to our annual "Bad Taste Night" to raise funds for the local orphanage (or brewery, I can't recall :eek:). We thought dressing as the East Coast Hawks midfield would be appropriate as they are s**t!!

Better than clutching at each others gonads ESH style... Bunch of pathetic wannabe's that are living off a glory a whole season ago!!! Things have changed since then if you haven't noticed buncer....

1. The Roys have become THE most successful and active side in SFA history!!!
  2. The ESH are on the brink of collapse!!
  3. buncer and Tarps are the sole providers to ESH and they are both s**t and running away from the club!!
  4. We are much more awesome than you will ever be...

Word........ :cool:

You must have placeholder posts on some hidden admin board.

Seems you're incapable of original thought.

Stop being a Buller wannabe and the Roys might be successful (not this week obviously). :):thumbsu:

Another awesome post!! Like your namesake you seem completely unable to seperate yourself from some form of past glory that you may have had, a s**t performer in a s**t side, just not as s**t as everyone else, so people, for a fleeting moment, actually thought you may have talent, then, all of a sudden, some with talent came into the club and you were cast off, looking for success in a lower grade, to once again have that feeling in the cockles of your chest that you could be considered one with talent... I feel for ya buddy!!! :cool:

IMS getting angry.

sounds like a man who knows his seasons over.

Angry!!! You don't wanna see me :mad:!!! Angry!!! I turn green and s**t...

Kinda like this..................:D

That's what happens when I show up late. Royboy2's already taken my opening joke.

Do they automatically forfit?

They lose 3 premiership points and 5th place moves into the finals?

They may also get bitten into parts/pieces..

Back