Official Match Thread Rd1 : Pump v Dragons @ SFA Park: 2pm AEDST Sunday 18 March 2000

Remove this Banner Ad

Get going PUMP!!

We need to start off with a win!!

warrior
smile.gif

Originally posted by Wally:
We're gunna kill ya's!
Carna Dragons!

where's wally?

Like waving a red rag at a Bull.

Lets crush this Essendon scumbag!!!

UP THE PUMP

THE ICON

GO PUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
All the people in the broken homes dont wanna fight no more. All the people nursing shattered bones dont wanna fight no more. But theres no profit in peace so we gotta fight some more.

Well ... would you believe this.

I forgot to check the 'want commentary file' option when playing the game.

We've got a full match played, and full stats available, but no play x play commentary
frown.gif

All I can give you for the moment are the quarter by quarter scores :

Q1 Pump 3.1.19 Dragons 10.3.63
Q2 Pump 8.6.54 Dragons 13.7.85
Q3 Pump 12.15.87 Dragons 16.10.106
Q4 Pump 13.20.98 Dragons 20.16.136

Apologies again, I'm working to have it a saveable prompt so I need to change it away if I don't want commentary, rather than have to choose it each time.

Anyways, I'll post the stats in a few minutes and yers can pick up a better idea of the match from there.

Best goalscorers :
Pump : DeesRule 4 goals
Dragons : TomFC 4 goals

------------------
Hallowed be thy Roy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by dees01:
What is going on? We need to improve and FAST.

get me in the forward lines, and ill kick the goals needed!!

It's good that we won. I have been playing with the side positions and working out who will get what for next week against kournikovca. Will let you know Mobben the night before the game. We havn't beated Kournikova yet so hopefully the changed positions will come up good.

------------------
I'll Be Back

It's good that we won. I have been playing with the side positions and working out who will get what for next week against kournikovca. Will let you know Mobben the night before the game. We havn't beated Kournikova yet so hopefully the changed positions will come up good.

------------------
I'll Be Back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back