Official Match Thread Sweet FA Season 13 Grand Final: West Coast Wonders vs East Side Hawks @ Subiaco

Remove this Banner Ad

lwcw.png
V
lesh.gif

The one we've all been waiting for is here, the SFA Grand Final. The Wonders get a chance at redemption after going down to the Hawks in last years Grand Final. The Wonders have been up and about all year whilst the Hawks came steaming home late in the season after a few penalties.

The Wonders added experienced Full Forward Hawk Patrol during the season and it has worked wonders ;). It has been well publicized that Tim Saints has made his SFA come back and looks as though he will be playing in the Granny, much to a few posters' discontent.

Hawks have been much criticized over their inactivity but have added top quality spammer IMS and all around w***er Plugg3r. Whilst they will not be playing could all of this media attention hurt the Hawks chances? We will find out.

Players to watch: Boncer34 loves letting everyone know that he is the most successful player of all time and no doubt will play a big role in the game. The battle of the rucks will be interesting as last seasons Mobbs Medallist goes head to head with veteran Shallow. HawkPatrol will be a factor in the game if the Wonders midfield get up and running, don't be surprised if he bobs up with 5 or 6. Shaun Duggan has had a terrific year playing on the wing and will be one for the Hawks coaching staff to look out for.

Fire up lads, the time to stand up is now. Don't die wondering.

Teams in by Sunday.
Game played on Monday.

Is this being played at Port Fairy?

As the skipper of East Side I can safely say with some hesitation and give the SFA public a 70% chance of a 100% guarantee, that Tim Saints will most likely not but probably, perhaps maybe, play or not play in this GF.

Back to back would be the perfect way to end my reign at the top of this wonderful club, now wouldn't it?

I saw Tim_Saints in a meeting with a high ranking official of the ESH this morning?? Maybe not is all it seems, has he been officially signed? Could he walk out on the Wonders and join the Hawks becoming the Hawks new finals ace in the hole!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Appreciate the match thread Frothies. I did one this morning and the computer went OH NO YOU DONT **** and dropped its s**t on me.

I had also asked Lj but it was probably a little early for him to be on since he usually comes on at night so cheers buddy.

On topic. The wonders fear us. They are scared shitless. They know, deep down in their souls that they can't beat us.

They had the chance to end us already and they blew it. This games 90% mental and we've already won that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back