Discussion Jumpers For Sale

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hi Guys, as seen on the jumpers you own thread, feel free to have a look at my jumpers for sale there are 17 jumpers and 2 polos. If your keen or have any questions on any PM me, if you want more than one combining postage is fine. Click on the link below for front and back photos and supplier and size details.

http://photobucket.com/footyjumpers

Let your friends know!!!
IMG_4381.jpg
IMG_4383.jpg
IMG_4385.jpg
IMG_4387.jpg
IMG_4389.jpg
IMG_4391.jpg
IMG_4393.jpg
IMG_4395.jpg
IMG_4397.jpg
IMG_4399.jpg
IMG_3062.jpg
IMG_3064.jpg
IMG_3066.jpg
IMG_3068.jpg
IMG_3070.jpg
IMG_3072.jpg
IMG_3074.jpg
IMG_3076.jpg

Ah, the good old wetsuit! Would probably be interested for the right price

Kid's sizes I'm guessing? The anchor on the Freo jumper looks like it's sitting low, closer to the bottom of the guernsey than normal.

Kid's sizes I'm guessing? The anchor on the Freo jumper looks like it's sitting low, closer to the bottom of the guernsey than normal.
I think it's the slight angle they're photographed with.

And most of the old Freo replicas had really low anchors. My Reebok one from 2007-ish is basically dominated by the anchor design.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just one more on this thread, i will be putting the remainder of the jumpers on EBay as of Friday the 14th and obviously then they will be unavailable after that. Any questions or offers for jumpers Pm me. Thanks and thanks to everyone who purchased and enquired (inquired? i always get those two confused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back