Remove this Banner Ad

Bayer_

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Shiny Penny
Dec 23, 2008
Inner East
AFL Club
Hawthorn
That's right, Fagpies/Drugthorn/Aints/Metermaids, after 5 years of dominating the competition, the Cats have one final trick left up their sleeve. We all know the Cats will do it:

- After 4 years of trolling everyone, Stevie J showed his true colours in this year's GF, and will be going at it all season next year;
- Tom Hawkins - henceforth known as the Incredible Hulk - has proven himself as the best big game forward in the competition. Buddy can have his run-from-the-wing-against-Cale-Hooker goals against the Scum, meanwhile the Incredible Hulk will continue to destroy teams in September;
- Jimmy Bartel would have Leigh Matthews - the AFL's Don Bradman :eek: - looking like the AFL's Phil Tufnell;
- Matthew Stokes is a rip snorter of a player whose white line fever will blow away any opponent, and send the Demon fans to the snow early;
- James Podsiadly has made the 'AA worthy' :)o) defender Josh Gibson his bitch;
- Matthew Scarlett is the greatest full back of all time, and a top bloke to boot.

A back-to-back, making 4 out of 6 flags, will put the mighty Cats into history as the greatest team ever:

- Brisbane 01-03: clearly the inspiration for the Melbourne Storm's salary cap rorting, except the AFL allowed them to do it;
- The Fagpies' four in a row came in an 8 team competition, and they still couldn't do it without cheating their way with the challenge rule;
- The Dawks four out of 6 in the late 80s/early 90s came with the greatest free kick in VFL/AFL history, in the form of zoning arrangements to allow the pitiful 1925 entrants to not go out of existence;
- Melbourne in the 1950s might have won 5 out of 6, but who gives a s**t?

So there you have it, no need to be angry flogs, just allow this OP to soften the blow when your team fails to the Mighty Cats in 2012. At least, in consolation, one of your also-ran teams will have the privilege of the lead-up to the GF.

Good_Burger

Bay 13 regular
Jun 20, 2011
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Geelong are good yes, But I don't think they can make it to the 2012 grand final. Prelims sure

Jedi01

Club Legend
Sep 26, 2007
Tennant Creek
AFL Club
Collingwood
129157558613824302.gif

themarkedman72

get well Lemmy, you Rock God!!
10k Posts Podcaster
Sep 16, 2009
essendonkey
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
MANCHESTER UNITED
defo a bet lost. Very funny, wonder how long it took Doris or chef to write it. LOL.

I can just feel a hawks premiership...4 years since the last one...makes our one flag every 4.5 years totally due!!

I know you can all feel it as well...we have been winning them every 4.5 years since you where all born...you are trained to expect it, accept it and know it is just the way of the world like the sun rising.

Yes its time.

defo a bet lost. Very funny, wonder how long it took Doris or chef to write it. LOL.

I can just feel a hawks premiership...4 years since the last one...makes our one flag every 4.5 years totally due!!

I know you can all feel it as well...we have been winning them every 4.5 years since you where all born...you are trained to expect it, accept it and know it is just the way of the world like the sun rising.

Yes its time.

No MM.........

This is one of the most genuine and heartfelt posts seen on Bay 13 for many years.

The depth of its analysis and its pinpoint accuracy are breathtaking.

TOTY for sure. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

This is one of the most genuine and heartfelt posts seen on Bay 13 for many years.

The depth of its analysis and its pinpoint accuracy are breathtaking.

TOTY for sure. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Outstanding OP Bayer... :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

It's great that you've seen the light...

Aug 17, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
The Mighty All Blacks
OP's truth brought a tear to my eye, rest of carltank, west coke, collingfail, [injunction] etc etc flog supporters please join with Bayer and worship at the altar of the Geelong Football club, that you too can drinketh from the cup of eternal greatness and be fulfilled...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rik E Boy

Premiership Player
Jul 15, 2004
The Switch
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong

Yes its time.

Unless you were born in 1992 and you are wondering what all these old farts are on about.

rhys_22

Club Legend
Jun 21, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
That's right, Fagpies/Drugthorn/Aints/Metermaids, after 5 years of dominating the competition, the Cats have one final trick left up their sleeve. We all know the Cats will do it:

- After 4 years of trolling everyone, Stevie J showed his true colours in this year's GF, and will be going at it all season next year;
- Tom Hawkins - henceforth known as the Incredible Hulk - has proven himself as the best big game forward in the competition. Buddy can have his run-from-the-wing-against-Cale-Hooker goals against the Scum, meanwhile the Incredible Hulk will continue to destroy teams in September;
- Jimmy Bartel would have Leigh Matthews - the AFL's Don Bradman :eek: - looking like the AFL's Phil Tufnell;
- Matthew Stokes is a rip snorter of a player whose white line fever will blow away any opponent, and send the Demon fans to the snow early;
- Matthew Scarlett is the greatest full back of all time, and a top bloke to boot.

A back-to-back, making 4 out of 6 flags, will put the mighty Cats into history as the greatest team ever:

- Brisbane 01-03: clearly the inspiration for the Melbourne Storm's salary cap rorting, except the AFL allowed them to do it;
- The Fagpies' four in a row came in an 8 team competition, and they still couldn't do it without cheating their way with the challenge rule;
- The Dawks four out of 6 in the late 80s/early 90s came with the greatest free kick in VFL/AFL history, in the form of zoning arrangements to allow the pitiful 1925 entrants to not go out of existence;

So there you have it, no need to be angry flogs, just allow this OP to soften the blow when your team fails to the Mighty Cats in 2012. At least, in consolation, one of your also-ran teams will have the privilege of the lead-up to the GF.

HAHA I LOVE THE SIG. LOL:D:thumbsu:

Rockford

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong
Top thread.. I'm not sure if I agree with you though Bayer. Where do you see the improvement coming from? Are you suggesting that Scott is some sort of master coach? Or do you really think the Cats young brigade coming through now are that good? Please.. I'm not sure I understand the point you're trying to make. :D

Nov 12, 2002
AFL Club
Geelong

Yes its time.

Hmm, nup not so much. The 17 year gap where you did feck all kind of removed that expectation.

Truth is I've got absolutely no idea who is going to win next year. You'd think the top 3 from this year will all be thereabouts. Otherwise who knows.

AlwaysOnTheBall

Debutant
Dec 3, 2009
Ormond
AFL Club
Geelong

tumblr_lsxk4nSrwL1qhq1pjo1_500.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back