Society & Culture Things That s**t Me (Part 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxtel having ad's between overs on the cricket... Wtf!?

I thought Foxtel was ad-free

The amount of ads during NFL games. I'm surprised they haven't put any in between downs yet.

Heh I'm surprised that they don't have ads in between breaths.

After heading to a 20/20 the other night, the music they play between EVERY SINGLE BALL! Even when the spinners were on they snuck music in, just give it a rest for 2 seconds. I dont mind it at the end of the over but they were so focused on getting the music on (and all the other crap) that they forgot to let people know when it was free hit time which they planned on doing every time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Summer semester at uni - one 3000 word essay with an accompanying 20 slide powerpoint submitted, currently 1000 words through the next 3000 word report. Fair to say I'm pretty over it right now.

Powerpoint presentations s**t me in the first place.
For people who cant read a few simple words typed on an A4 sheet, you have to take ages watching these stupid slides flicking around.
The whole idea of big corporate presentations is stupid, it doesnt improve any of the underlying concepts, just a means to impress people who are easily impressed. Why did you invest in that?:mad: Oh the presentation looked good. :eek:

For people who cant read a few simple words typed on an A4 sheet, you have to take ages watching these stupid slides flicking around.
The whole idea of big corporate presentations is stupid, it doesnt improve any of the underlying concepts, just a means to impress people who are easily impressed. Why did you invest in that?:mad: Oh the presentation looked good. :eek:
Thats brilliant! Completely agree!

Waste of time

Paying $4.50 each for two 128-page exercise books at a Newsagent, then going into Safeway to find a packet of 3 of them for $1.80.

This. :thumbsu: Find it so annoying and pointless watching/creating them, absolute waste of time.

Paying $4.50 each for two 128-page exercise books at a Newsagent, then going into Safeway to find a packet of 3 of them for $1.80.

lol yes, never buy any kind of stationery from a newsagent.

Serbian tennis fans.

Fat bogan women who sit behind me in seats they don't have tickets for, them proceed to talk through points and yell s**t at the players right before they serve.

Completely uncivilised. I try not to be snobbish about sport but tennis requires the crowd to have at least a passing sense of decorum.

Serbian tennis fans.

Fat bogan women who sit behind me in seats they don't have tickets for, them proceed to talk through points and yell s**t at the players right before they serve.

Completely uncivilised. I try not to be snobbish about sport but tennis requires the crowd to have at least a passing sense of decorum.

Complete tools.

Serbian tennis fans.

And then they wonder why riots start...

Trainers then who just read the powerpoint slides with no additional info which is also then printed as a handout (with no add. info), so you can make notes? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back