Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2007
FORWARD POCKET
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
THE BIG SOUND WEST OF THE TOWN!
I'M BACCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK

Hey Gang i thought since its the 1st of March meaning a 24 day count down to the 1st game of the Season against the our new Sydney rivals The Giants we could get started with our game day thread to start all the talk of ins and outs, key match up and every thing else!

So here we go

Ins & Outs?

Ps...Grim/Aussie i'd love to do all the game day threads again if this is ok?

I still haven't even got my ****ing membership...

Taking about 20 mates to the game so if that helps boost the attendance, good on it! ;) So keen for it.
You realise this is a GWS home game and hence you don't get entry with your Swans membership?

Yes you do, Swans membership includes entry to the GWS away game after a survey they did last year for members.

If not doesn't really make a difference, and probably helps improve odds of sitting with my mates anyway.

"Will my membership give me access to the Round 1 AWAY match against the GWS Giants at ANZ Stadium?
No. This game is not included in your membership. More information about how to secure tickets to this match will be made available to all members early in 2012. Check your Member eNews for updates."

From the membership link for FAQ's of the Swans site.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are people already getting tickets?
If you are Swans member they sent an email with a code allowing you to buy discounted tickets. Otherwise I think you can buy anyway at Ticketmaster at full price.

"Will my membership give me access to the Round 1 AWAY match against the GWS Giants at ANZ Stadium?
No. This game is not included in your membership. More information about how to secure tickets to this match will be made available to all members early in 2012. Check your Member eNews for updates."

From the membership link for FAQ's of the Swans site.

Interesting, could have sworn one of the perks to my membership package listed was "Grants access to the Round 1 AWAY Game against the Greater Western Sydney Giants at ANZ Stadium". Must have imagined it.

Haven't bought my tickets yet. Must... stop... procrastinating! :eek:

I just found the email from the Swans to members about Round 1:

Please note Round 1 is an AWAY game for the Sydney Swans. To access this match you MUST purchase a ticket.

Anyone think we can get beaten by GWS?

Local Derby's have traditionally been quite close and fierce. Take Freo vs WCE and Port vs Ade. One might argue these are experienced teams...but then compare Suns vs Lions last yr...Suns got the better of their older/more experienced brother in the first encounter But Lions squared it up in their re-match.

I simply can't see GWS beating us, but due to hype of a derby, one can never be too sure, particularly if we cop a couple of early injuries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back