Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide Crows v West Coast Eagles
AAMI Stadium
Saturday 17 March 2012, 7:10pm CST
Tickets On-sale:
9am, Tuesday, 13 March 2012.

Prize Money: $198,000

Picture1.png

$41.25 for the MMC grand final??????? How not to attract a crowd.

Not sure anyone will spend $10 extra for a reserved seat :confused: Wonder where the reserved seating is... TBH it's a bit stupid have GA & reserved seating; people who have GA tickets won't know where the reserved seating is & with a half empty stadium it'll be ridiculous for a person to go up to someone & say "you're in my seat"...

http://www.sanfl.com.au/news/sanfl_news/1646/

It only says "Adult: $31.25" in this info, no mention of reserved seating, apart from in the Members..

Carpool for free parking - 4 or more people in cars = free parking. Glad I have a car park pass for the season, so I don't have to pay anyway..

I'll be there, too. And I take Swifty's point. Why get a reserved seat for a half-empty ground for an extra ten bucks?
Last Friday was great sitting in the outer. Cool enough night and no wind. Only downsides to the night were the small crowd and getting tomato sauce squirted over me in the refreshment place. :eek: That did lead to me getting two free cups of coffee, but that's another and longish story. Very funny though.

I've all ready reserved my seats.

It has a little table for my drink and sandwitch, and a spot for my volume control and if it's a little warm, I've the air-con remote their as well and all in high definition! ;)

Good luck boys, think you guys will get over the line in this one but hey anything can happen.

The tickets are too expensive.

It just mentally doesn't make sense to hand over cash at the AAMI gate when people have just handed over $400 to renew their membership.

It's a psychological hurdle that most fans won't be able to overcome.

If there was some kind of member discount maybe it would be different, but to charge fans 30 or 40 bucks four weeks in a row for games that are totally inconsequential is criminal.

Sorry AFL.

Quite looking forward to this - hope we win.

I know, I know, NAB Cup means nothing, but it's better than losing each game by 100pts.

Go Crows!

Junior members get Grand Final tickets on Crows

The Adelaide Football Club has announced that it will pay the ticket price for all junior members to attend Saturday’s NAB Cup Grand Final against the West Coast Eagles.

Crows CEO, Steven Trigg said “our Club is aiming for 5,000 junior members this year so to get them along to a home Grand Final on us is a great way to say thanks for their support”

Upon learning that the game would be played at AAMI Stadium, the Club took the decision to pay the ticket price on behalf of any junior member who wishes to attend on Saturday night.

Meanwhile the SANFL has also announced that it will provide free parking on SANFL grounds to vehicles with four or more occupants.

Trigg thanked the SANFL “for putting the South Australian football public first and we hope that supporters will repay that faith and turn out in force what I’m sure will be a great contest.”

Tickets to the NAB Cup Grand Final go on sale at 9am on Tuesday morning.

Details for junior members wishing to take up the complimentary ticket offer

Junior season ticket*holding members can scan their membership card at any public gate to gain general admission entry (includes Vic based members)

Junior AAMI Stadium members can scan their membership card for entry into the members’ reserve

Crows Nest members*can present their membership card at the box office on match day to receive a free general admission ticket.

Full NAB Cup Grand Final ticketing details can be found by clicking here.

So for Crows members, can we just walk up to the gate and show our members pass to get a ticket in the members area? I'm assuming it is the same as previous weeks?

I've got an Essential Crows membership.

Nope, all AAMI Stadium members have to pay. Ultimate members got 1 free game in the first 3 rounds, but everyone else had to pay. This week everyone has to pay, and a premium if you want a reserved seat (though why anyone would want to reserve a seat is beyond me).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reserved seats are just for bays 231 and 232

I would of paid the extra $10 if it was the 5 bays right on the outer wing for both level 1 and 2.
But just those 2 bays?

pffft, why waste doing it.

General Admission will do me fine.

The tickets are too expensive.

It just mentally doesn't make sense to hand over cash at the AAMI gate when people have just handed over $400 to renew their membership.

It's a psychological hurdle that most fans won't be able to overcome.

If there was some kind of member discount maybe it would be different, but to charge fans 30 or 40 bucks four weeks in a row for games that are totally inconsequential is criminal.

Sorry AFL.

Have to agree with this. $31 for the NAB Cup Grand Final, $22 for the lead-in games (and that was pretty much regardless of whether it was a stadium or regional ground), and yet at the MCG/Etihad you can get tickets to minor round matches from $20!

The greater insult is that club members get no discount to the matches - I know this is an AFL directive so I'm not blaming the club for this, who have in fact did a fantastic job by covering the cost of junior members to go.

What's better - 20 000 people paying $31 to go or 40 000 people paying $15-$20 (plus more spending on anciliaries like food/drink and merchandise). The NAB Cup is overpriced for the lead-in rounds as it is, the prices for the final are just a rort!

Reserved seats are just for bays 231 and 232

I would of paid the extra $10 if it was the 5 bays right on the outer wing for both level 1 and 2.
But just those 2 bays?

pffft, why waste doing it.

General Admission will do me fine.

And the funny thing is, bay 230 is more in the middle than bay 232!

Have to agree with this. $31 for the NAB Cup Grand Final, $22 for the lead-in games (and that was pretty much regardless of whether it was a stadium or regional ground), and yet at the MCG/Etihad you can get tickets to minor round matches from $20!

The greater insult is that club members get no discount to the matches - I know this is an AFL directive so I'm not blaming the club for this, who have in fact did a fantastic job by covering the cost of junior members to go.

What's better - 20 000 people paying $31 to go or 40 000 people paying $15-$20 (plus more spending on anciliaries like food/drink and merchandise). The NAB Cup is overpriced for the lead-in rounds as it is, the prices for the final are just a rort!

Spot on.

If you went to every game, you'd spend over a quarter of your total membership cost.

I don't think it would be a sell out even if it were free. Why does the AFL kid themselves that fans actually care about this competition? It's been proven time and time again that they don't.

but alex says cheaper tickets will devalue the nab cup :cool::D:D:D

Spot on.

If you went to every game, you'd spend over a quarter of your total membership cost.

I don't think it would be a sell out even if it were free. Why does the AFL kid themselves that fans actually care about this competition? It's been proven time and time again that they don't.
Well, besides All-Victorian Grand Finals.

They're the only games that draw 25+ these days I believe.

Christ, more than $40 for a ticket?? I want to go but damn, I'm not made of money.

That's insulting from the AFL. Surely they'd make more profit by charging $30 and getting a larger crowd than charging $40?
$41.25 = Bay 231, 232
$31.25 = Rest of outer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back