Preview Round 6: The Sydney Swans vs. The Adelaide Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Depends on injuries, the most serious one being LRT's cheekbone. White will be his replacement if he's out. Not sure on the severity of McGlynn's ankle problems, sounds like a recurrent issue but he did play out the game so probably will be okay. Smith just had a cut I think.

In: Fully fit players FFS!

If you need to wear a helmet for a head hinderance, you should not be out there!

My 2 cents.

LRT out- For however long it takes for his cheekbone to properly heal, not a great look for him to be out there with a helmet on, would hate for it to do serious damage to him.

McGlynn potentially out, depends on how he pulls up.

Malceski- Wouldn't surprise me if he's out, hard to imagine him being taken of at half time unless coach is unhappy with him or if he's injured.

In

Jessie White- Provides size for LRT can Ruck, and had played well in the previous couple games. Provides more help for Reid.

Armstrong- For Malceski or McGlynn

And someone else maybe, doubt three changes will be made to the winning side. Lots to take out of this game, for good and bad. Honestly don't think we would've won if Gibson had've played all game, lots to work on before next game against Hawks. Forward line was weak and backline got exposed on rebound.

E: Oh and Smith to start and someone else to sub please.

For those saying Everitt was decent, sure his 2nd half was decent, but he put in some incredibly lazy efforts in 1st half.

As good as the win was, remember we were being dominated in first half, if someone can come in and give a decent performance over 4 qtrs they should be considered imo.

For those saying Everitt was decent, sure his 2nd half was decent, but he put in some incredibly lazy efforts in 1st half.

As good as the win was, remember we were being dominated in first half, if someone can come in and give a decent performance over 4 qtrs they should be considered imo.
To be fair you could say the same for practically everyone apart from O'Keefe, Hanners, Kennedy and Richards. 1st half was woeful from the majority.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

White for LRT, Armstrong for eski. Only if both aren't right for next week. Hopefully no changes.

Have no idea what happened with Mal. Hopefully it was precautionary?

Only forced changes imo

LRT out - White in.

Everitt being treated a bit harshly by some I believe.

Mal subbing was curious but against North his kicking and running were exemplary. Can't see a need to drop him.

If others are injured, say glynny, then go to the well and see what we need.

Glynny?

It's McBabe!

Everitt was solid. Not great statistically but did a lot of good things under pressure. Big influence in the 3rd particularly. Only change should be through injuries.

I agree. 3 times he beat 2 defenders. Set up Goodes and Reid in front with pin point kicks. Huge run on the wing. Great pressure, good ball use and second efforts. Was one of our better players.

White didnt get a run this week and like someone said he was warming up with the team today, so close. Hope LRT pulls up well. Love the depth hope we can keep it the whole season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back