Remove this Banner Ad

DMan 11

Premiership Player
Apr 3, 2012
Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
It's on !

Interesting to see if Ross pulls a mothers day surprise with team selections.....

Whatever happens we're all hoping for a dominant display from the boys - GO FREO

Hoping for a change of strategy from really defensive to offensive and that they have a functioning forward structure that smash port out of the park.

Just so they can remember how to do it.:eek:

I'm taking along a German mate to his first ever live game of Aussie rules so I hope we put on a good show for him.

Then again he's a union fan so our system of rolling mauls might appeal to him anyway.

My experience with Rugby fans watching our game is they hate it. Thats not Australian Rugby fans who get told they should hate it, but neutral rugby fans from England and Europe. They are brought up to believe keeping possession is everything and get so frustrated at all the fumbling in our game, dropped balls etc etc...

Hence its common nickname of fumbleball.

Anyway, back on topic. Really hope we pump them and develop a bit of a killers edge that all great teams have.

Sorry mate just a bit disillusioned at the repetitive nature of a lot of the content of late. First year on BF and constantly having to trawl through s**t to reveal skerricks of merit is taking it's toll. You stand out as contributing to the drivel, I'm sure you're a nice guy whose moronic opinions would be much easier digested if you didn't have to rush forming all your opinions due to lack of time owed to your burgeoning demand within the South Australian jet set.

Sorry, I'm a ****.

Sorry mate just a bit disillusioned at the repetitive nature of a lot of the content of late. First year on BF and constantly having to trawl through s**t to reveal skerricks of merit is taking it's toll. You stand out as contributing to the drivel, I'm sure you're a nice guy whose moronic opinions would be much easier digested if you didn't have to rush forming all your opinions due to lack of time owed to your burgeoning demand within the South Australian jet set.

Sorry, I'm a ****.
Now now back to the game boys.

Do you think Hilly can continue his form?
No doubt he will get Kornes.

There will be a slightly higher probability comments will be backed up with evidence.
I actually watched the last 3 games. What I meant was, I'll be able to watch it live. As you might have noticed last week, I didn't say anything for a good 24+ hours on the matches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, I'm a ****.

Moronic opinions? So basically, opinions you disagree with. I wasn't aware "Dawson Sucks" was universally disagreed with. Other than comments on WAFL players/Darling, I've barely said a peep about Fremantle in the last 3 weeks. So I don't know what you are even on about. Maybe you are thinking of someone else?

Man I am hanging for a repeat of his second half vs St Kilda... It's like heroin, when he's on. Stepheroin Hill.
This may sound stupid but I think Hilly plays better without Fyfe in the side. Which may be a reflection of where Stevo needs to improve IMO.

All said and done I love the man... Go Hilly tear em to bits!!!!

Fox's little profile on Pav was nice then. Jacko interview with him on now. I have a good feeling we are going to be able to let out out all this pent up expectation with a bang today guys.

Will be at a pub in Sydney watching it very soon (Camelia Grove). A bit of a loner, but I need my footy fix.

Last week I had to put up with Saints supporters cheering on the Gold Coast at the same pub, hopefully none of that sh!t today.

This may sound stupid but I think Hilly plays better without Fyfe in the side. Which may be a reflection of where Stevo needs to improve IMO.

All said and done I love the man... Go Hilly tear em to bits!!!!

Interesting theory. I'm inclined to think Fyfe may be a little too good at winning the contested ball, his hands are lightning, but may starve his teammates some opportunity to get into the game. I am officially in the camp of playing Fyfe more like a Buddy, than a Mitchell. He has too much X to be a pure inside mid.

But hey, if you are right then Hill is officially off the leash for the next twelve weeks at least.

At the game. A bit ho hum this one for mine. I'm anticipating the Lyon rope a dope for 3.5 quarters before we run away with a convincing 9 point win.
Gees I'm getting cynical!

Interesting theory. I'm inclined to think Fyfe may be a little too good at winning the contested ball, his hands are lightning, but may starve his teammates some opportunity to get into the game. I am officially in the camp of playing Fyfe more like a Buddy, than a Mitchell. He has too much X to be a pure inside mid.

But hey, if you are right then Hill is officially off the leash for the next twelve weeks at least.
Mmmm I like your theory better! Makes sense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back