Preview Changes/Squad/Team vs Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

This is going to take more than simply rotating a few players. Our problems are much deeper than the talent of our players.

This.

When Scott declares to the media that his strategies have not only been checked, but check-mated.....im thinking he's in the shitter

I think Garlett, Black and McKenzie must be given an opportunity in the team. I've always rated Garlett.

Hansen has to be given another opportunity, its not like other players are performing. Edwards to come in

all above posts are calling for guys to come in the we were calling to be dropped last week??????

geeze marie....

INS' sira, gibson,black, mcmahon (hopefullt ready), garlett, hansen

apart from mcmahon none of the others i have listed have played this year and have vfl form...

Season is over - Time to play every player on the list and sort out the Crap that these players dish out

If they cant play move em on..... If the Coach has no Plan B Move him on - Same with Crocker Allison Watson etc

Sick of being a club that stands for nothing and is going nowhere - Makes me so frustrated to see players that dont give a #$@% for the Jumper, but hey keep ringing me for cash

This is going to take more than simply rotating a few players. Our problems are much deeper than the talent of our players.

Precisely.

I have doubts about the attitude of the team off the field and the general know how of some of our coaches. The talent of the side isn't really the immediate problem.

Admin needs to undertake a full review of the football department and of themselves.

Out: Senior keys, Harvey, Harper, Cunnington, Warren, Pedo
In: Edwards, Hansen, Speight, Black, Gibson, garlett

Wont happen.
Keys snr was on the end of some decent passing to Schultz...hard call there.
Harvey....its time to start him super sub. He knows he´s struggling those amateur lip readers could tell his goal was exclamated with " about fooking time".
Harper I thought he had a dip today......he chased as if his position in the team depended on it, and that fact when he did apply that defensive pressure the ball turned over a couple of times. He had a dirty day as far as kicking goals.
Cunnington was quiet but his history as a player would tell you he´ll bounce back.
Warren....you cant bring him in then take him out after one week, he gets another go next week.
Pedo adds marking power to the team and versatility ....must stay in the side no matter what!!

The whole team as a collective needs to lift in the confidence dept. Really bad year to be down in that area as there isnt that much the top teams and say 12th at the moment. we are seriously lacking confidence.:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It doesn't really matter any more. We need to play for the number 1 draft pick.

The coach is here to stay and he does not have the ability to maximise the current list.

Pick a side thats actually well balanced for a change.

This, but has it ever really happened under Brad Scott?

Luke Delaney has to be dropped this week.

Game in the balance, kick in with Daniel Wells there ready to take it and the moron takes it himself and kicks it straight to a Port player.

That's just some real dumb s**t right there!

Why should Edwards return? We still lose with him in today. Black/Daw/Archer's daughters should all be in. LTI anyone over the age of 20 that didn't touch it in the last 15 minutes.

Can't believe noone has put Greenhead up for discussion. Putrid today and I'd rather Anthony shirking a couple of contests and getting it nearly 30 times a game to Levi's 4 tackles and jogging behind the other teams onballers while they rack up numbers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back