Meekatharra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors NBA Champions
In: Douglas

Out: some unlucky sod.

Unlucky - Lyons, Symes and Ottens

If we don't get 47,500 plus next week, it will be a dead set disgrace against Collingwood. And if that doesn't happen, the club should ring every member who doesn't turn and demand there membership back.

the club should ring every member who doesn't turn and demand there membership back.
1) It's their :rolleyes:
2) perhaps some of us have a perfectly reasonable explanation for not being there, I for one won't even be on the continent :rolleyes:

Not good enough.

Show your priorities. :p

Club, country, god, family. :thumbsu:

BTW - because you don't have a humour of sense, this is a joke and this is also an internet forum, not NAPLAN testing.

Not good enough.

BTW - because you don't have a humour of sense, this is a joke and this is also an internet forum, not NAPLAN testing.

I loled:D:thumbsu:

Why bring back Dougie? The 5AA team said he ran out of steam in the 2nd half, if anyone deserves a call up its Lyons. Hopefully MacKay is okay.

I don't want to be the one to shoot Bambi but Brodie Smith should be dropped, he wasn't sharp today if you ask me, he even write on twitter that Lyons and dougy played well and he needs to play well to keep his spot.... Defeated before the match? I'd like Lyons to be brought back in to send a message that wasn't sent this week when Vince came straight back in

Not good enough.

Country? I'd rather there was no countries in this world and we were united under 1 flag. Being patriotic will only make more problems than it solves.

God? Why should I worry about something where there is no proff of his/her/it's existance?

Family? That's what I'm doing, my mum is using my ticket.

Club? Being covered, my mum will probably get food that costs more than what I get. Heck, the club may get a few extra $$$$s profit as she will get an ice cream.

I don't want to be the one to shoot Bambi but Brodie Smith should be dropped, he wasn't sharp today if you ask me, he even write on twitter that Lyons and dougy played well and he needs to play well to keep his spot.... Defeated before the match? I'd like Lyons to be brought back in to send a message that wasn't sent this week when Vince came straight back in

Smith wont be dropped as he is playing a different and thankless role for the team

last week he played a very good game on Stevie Jand again today he played a a shut down role on Carlton's dangerous small forwards

his stats wont say much however his role for the team has been significant

Look, and I see the same with Jason Porplizia, whist we are in good form, winning and have the luxury of carrying a few player, we should.

I'm not arguing if Smith is or isn't in form, that's beside the point but IMO he will learn more from playing AFL football at this stage of his career and when he comes out the other side and starts showing good form, we will benefit from it. I'd rather see him get 15 AFL touches and struggle than get 35 SANFL touches and look like a Lamborghini.

The same as Porps, he's not back to his best but when he comes out the other side, next week or even next year we will gain the benefits of allowing him to stay in the side.

I'm not saying they get a gold pass but they should get longer than 3 or 4 bad games, especially when we are in good form.

Smith wont be dropped as he is playing a different and thankless role for the team

last week he played a very good game on Stevie Jand again today he played a a shut down role on Carlton's dangerous small forwards

his stats wont say much however his role for the team has been significant

Too many skill errors today if you ask me, caused a few turn overs and not the only guy in the squad that can play a role.... Symes is a good example of that, doesn't mean IM calling for his recall

Thought Porps was pretty good today, he's just playing a different role. He is in the midfield not carrying our forward line.

my apology Smith was on Walker today

two good shut down games on Walker and Stevie J in the past two weeks, stats dont give a true reflection on his impact however I'm confident that the coaches are not selecting the side based on DT points and that they would be very pleased with the two scalps that Brodie has collected in the past two weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look, and I see the same with Jason Porplizia, whist we are in good form, winning and have the luxury of carrying a few player, we should.

I'm not arguing if Smith is or isn't in form, that's beside the point but IMO he will learn more from playing AFL football at this stage of his career and when he comes out the other side and starts showing good form, we will benefit from it. I'd rather see him get 15 AFL touches and struggle than get 35 SANFL touches and look like a Lamborghini.

The same as Porps, he's not back to his best but when he comes out the other side, next week or even next year we will gain the benefits of allowing him to stay in the side.

I'm not saying they get a gold pass but they should get longer than 3 or 4 bad games, especially when we are in good form.

I think that also, but we need to reward the pressure from SANFL and I credit him with at least 2 turnovers and in a close game that can be the difference....

my apology Smith was on Walker today

two good shut down games on Walker and Stevie J in the past two weeks, stats dont give a true reflection on his impact however I'm confident that the coaches are not selecting the side based on DT points and that they would be very pleased with the two scalps that Brodie has collected in the past two weeks

A lot easier to play that role when the ball isn't going into the forward line like last 2 weeks. Turnover stats are crucial, but if you say they are irrelevant cause he is playing a role :rolleyes:

So by all reports Shaw played well... Wouldn't mind him for lynch and the mid that comes in being sub with Collingwood 2 big forwards

A lot easier to play that role when the ball isn't going into the forward line like last 2 weeks. Turnover stats are crucial, but if you say they are irrelevant cause he is playing a role :rolleyes:

where did I say that?

all I am saying is that both Walker and Stevie J are current AA HF's and both Carlton and Geelong had enough forward 50 enteries for these players to be dangerous

so credit to Smith to shutting them down, i'll take the two turn overs Walker or Stevie J kicking 5 goals any day

I would not have any aversion to bring in Johnstone and Lyons. Esp if Collingwood is to be without Reid. Stretching the pies defence is a must imo.
Total confidence in whatever happens really, the club is on fire at the moment!
(It has helped the way we are playing to forget the Rendell saga, how good are his picks looking at the moment!)

Too many skill errors today if you ask me, caused a few turn overs and not the only guy in the squad that can play a role.... Symes is a good example of that, doesn't mean IM calling for his recall

Yeah he struggled today. Might be time to give him a run in the SANFL. His ball use was very very poor. Wouldn't be against bringing in Shaw for Smith. Hendo to play on the smalls.

Jaensch is the man in the gun IMO. Thought Smithers was okay today. Defense is working with Talia, Truck and Hendo as the key talls. Shaw should miss again.

Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas...

C'mon Sando, make it happen.

Smith made a couple of bad blues (dropped mark, crucial missed tackle) but most of his work has been ok. His defensive jobs have been solid. He's got some versatility too. He was on Walker for quite a bit it seemed plus there were contests where he was manned up on Kreuzer and Betts too. Great to have players like this down back as you can keep your structure regardless of how the opposition set up.

It' the perfect learning curve for him at the moment. Shades of Simon Goodwin 1997/98. Leave him be!

Jaensch got beaten twice in the first quarter in the air (Simpson then Garlett). Clearly it is a weakness but he gives us such polish off the back line and the kick outs are working 10 times better with him there.

Yes his aerial defensive work needs to improve but please let him work on it in AFL company.

Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas...

rumours filtering out of West Lakes that the only way he'll stay out is if a transcript is put up with all Assistant Coaches trying to pressure Sando to select him, but he doesn't cave into pressure.

Transcript ends with

Mark Bickley: Neil would of played him.

Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas...

Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas, Please no Douglas, please no Douglas, please no Douglas...

863560-brenton-sanderson.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back