Past #1: Clayton Lasscock - drafted with #53 in the 1999 ND - delisted at end of 2001 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Moti.com

Senior List
May 10, 2001
Rooville
SEASON: No AFL games and a fairly average year means that he will not be high in the opinion stakes.
FUTURE: While I personally believe he has some potential, it looks as though he may miss the cut at the end of the year. There are too many other good young players coming through. Tough decisions need to be made and he might miss.

With the amount of young guys that made their debut this year, and he missed out suggests that he is a long way off making the grade. The MK regulars rarely give him a mention. Expect to be delisted.

Here we go again please read the masterminds assesment of players he has bearly seen. This is amazing stuff again from you Moti can you please not pick a side untill at least Janurary. Who will make the "Crappy" list this time???? You are an astute judge Moti you just need so see more games.

Go the Skull !!!
J.I.T.C
THE DOC

i think he will be delisted because he has'nt played seniors , but my mind takes me back a couple of years when i thought they were going to delist cochrane , because he had'nt played seniors the first 2 years

Hey Doc, I didn't know that we were such great friends!
Because as friends we would always know what each other does during the week and what games we go to. I am so lucky to have someone that knows me so well.
PS - Talent scouts pick players on only a couple of games seen, or even less. Some players you can just tell. I would give him a go if we had room, but we don't, so he will go.

Someone mentioned the wrap on him when he got to the club - 185 cm aggressive longkicking, running defender in the David King mould. Sounds great but for whatever reason it doesn't appear the club believes him to be that player.

Interesting that Pagan has included him in mentioning the next phase of players etc, but for no effect.

Gone.

God help us if you are a talent scout. As for seeing more games and knowing what you do with your self. Your the one asking who played well and did someone play etc. You could spend all your time hanging about a public toilet for all I care. You saw Lindsay Smith have a bad day with poor conditions and he has little class. Anyone at the start of the season can say our new draftees should get a go that takes no genius at all. But please refrain from picking those sides of yours for a couple of months yet.Could not bear it.

Go the Skull !!!
J.I.T.C
THE DOC..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Twenty posts into a Lasscock thread and not a single ladyboy reference.

Disappointing.

....it looks as though he may miss the cut at the end of the year.

Sorry, my bad.

SEASON: No AFL games and a fairly average year means that he will not be high in the opinion stakes.
FUTURE: While I personally believe he has some potential, it looks as though he may miss the cut at the end of the year. There are too many other good young players coming through. Tough decisions need to be made and he might miss.
when is north going to delist someone we are ther only club not to delist. i expect anthony, mcmahon and curran. maybe trent now and harper maybe too after injuries

Remove this Banner Ad

Back