Fishing 1.1 metre snapper

Jeffa was the one who netted it and i reeled it in and caught it. He was making a joke to his wife helen. That was his first time fishing and was pretending that he caught it.

Great day and funny times
Gotta love this post :D

likka

Brownlow Medallist
Veteran 10k Posts
Mar 12, 2004
Rehab
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just looking at the thread title in the board again made me laugh... instantly thought of big Jeffa and Helen.

Thread should be bumped every few months as part of a BF mental wellness initiative.

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
Not meaning to big note, but off Jabiru Island on teh Gold COast yesterday I landed a 560 grams/37cm whiting that was 40 grams off a local record. Guy in the tackle store wanted to phone his mate in the local rag... reckoned I could have had a pic and article written up about my catch.

Here is a pic of my catch against a Extra Dry Stubbie for scale...

DSC00556.jpg

DSC00558.jpg

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
Cheers Brown Dog. I got to admit I was pretty stoked. The pics dont really do justice to it's size unfortunately, but was a stoking catch. First day trying a new killer hook set up that landed 10 fish in just under 2 hours... from the shore on the GC thats a pretty good strike rate.

Although this whiting was the only legal catch, also the only one I kept.

Apr 30, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
this thread shall never die :thumbsu:

BTW..... here's a fish story that made me giggle :3

http://www.fieldandstream.com/photo...uda-jumps-boat-chomps-koral-wiras-arm?photo=6

So this father catches a barrucuda..... he is proud as punch but inadvertently the fish bites his daughter......

what to do.....

This chap decides to take a picture first of the momentous occasion.....

barra8.JPG

then "rushes" the child to the hospital where she received 51 stitches for the wound....

barra2.JPG

Good times indeed :)

So in this thread on BF a poster just got caught out because a photo of 'his girlfriend' was just found as a random picture on the net....
It reminded me of this, but is obviously not as funny as this cause i still chuckle each time I read it through! Gotta Jeffa and Helen hahaha

:D

Sorry for the bump, but I randomly thought of "my mate jeff" in the car on the way home this afternoon.

Ahh the memories.

Don't forget his loving wife Helen.
I am not sure what it is about the posts, but I still think its one of the funniest things I have seen on bigfooty.

Back