Past Player - James Podsiadly

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone see Pods on channel 7 news? He seems confident in himself, and suggests he's there for more than just an insurance policy. He also looks good in the Crows colours, and said he's "glad to be playing for the biggest club in town". I was sceptical at first, but think Pods could do some good things for us. Looking forward to seeing him play. :thumbsu:

Did anyone see Pods on channel 7 news? He seems confident in himself, and suggests he's there for more than just an insurance policy. He also looks good in the Crows colours, and said he's "glad to be playing for the biggest club in town". I was sceptical at first, but think Pods could do some good things for us. Looking forward to seeing him play. :thumbsu:

Good (well it's not but anyway) to see the coach and player contradicting each other.

One wants to play ever game and will be expecting to, the other has says he should play about 26 over the 2 years. One is clearly lying and once again, we have been lead up the garden path with our list management.

Go crows.

Good (well it's not but anyway) to see the coach and player contradicting each other.

One wants to play ever game and will be expecting to, the other has says he should play about 26 over the 2 years. One is clearly lying and once again, we have been lead up the garden path with our list management.

Go crows.

You're never going to hear a player say that he thinks he'll spend his time on the sidelines. Every player has to have confidence in himself and strive for the top.
It would have to be "injury depending" you'd think. If someone in our forward goes down again (touch wood) you'd think he'd come straight in. Alternatively, if he's in better form than our other forwards, I'd prefer to see him keep his spot. Sando needs to remove everyone's gold pass, and play on a basis on who is performing.

:( ...Didn't Graham say the same thing last season .......Oh the agony
Jpod has every right to be confident given he has consistently played footy at the highest level ... whereas no one was taking Graham seriously when he said he was taking on Sauce for #1 rucking mantle.

Am I correct in saying that JPod has turned up to pre-season training earlier than required

He was definitely training, and much earlier than is required. Got to admire the guy for getting out there and starting the relationships with the players. Nice to see some enthusiasm towards his new footy club.

Go crows.

FFS alex!! How's your drama classes going?? :)

The player naturally is ambitious and wants to play every game. You'd slag him if he said anything else.

I saw him on both 7 and 9 and his detailed comments make perfect sense to me.

Sando is doing what every coach does and is covering his arse with modest expectations.

My suggestion alex is to save the hissy fits and histrionics for something worthwhile - this isn't one of those occasions IMO. He'll play somewhere between his and Sando's expectations depending on injury IMO.

He was definitely training, and much earlier than is required. Got to admire the guy for getting out there and starting the relationships with the players. Nice to see some enthusiasm towards his new footy club.
Comes across a real pro - will do all in his powers to get himself right for the new season. Hopefully rubs off on the younger (& some older) players,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back