Traded #1: Michael Hibberd - Premiership Player!! Onya Piggy šŸ½

Will he miss more than one game?
I don't think so, he was at training earlier in the week in his training gear, don't think it was full training, but he's doing well enough to be there.

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
One of my favorite non richmond boys got him in my DT so hope he gets up for next week!

Love the way he goes about it, has definitely benefited you guys in the middle as his left boot is all class. It makes me sad that he's the "whipping boy" around your place.. i reckon he'd be the nicest bloke.

One of my favorite non richmond boys got him in my DT so hope he gets up for next week!

Love the way he goes about it, has definitely benefited you guys in the middle as his left boot is all class. It makes me sad that he's the "whipping boy" around your place.. i reckon he'd be the nicest bloke.
He's far from the whipping boy at Essendon, that's Melksham/Colyer/Hardingham/Kommer

cAsEy_18

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Apr 13, 2007
Frankston
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Yankees, Chelseas, YCW.
Whipping boy? Don't think you'd find a single essendon fan who doesn't rate Hibberd in our top few important players.

I was referring to Bomber Thompson saying he's the whipping boy within the club - not to your supporters.

Have you got a link for that? It sounds completely unbelievable.

The words have come straight out of Bomber Thompson's mouth a few times during press conferences?

Have you got a link?

Like I said, it sounds completely ludicrous.

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Have you got a link?

Like I said, it sounds completely ludicrous.

I think he must be getting confused with someone else.

No not everything has a link. Do you guys watch his post match press conferences much?. I've heard him say it twice that he's the whipping boy among your other players.

You guys know what it means to be a whipping boy WITHIN a club?

A whipping boy to a club's fan base is a guy that isn't good enough and the supports know it so they hang s**t on him, i.e Vickery.
A whipping boy to the other players at a club is a guy that gets joked around with most, teased, pranked etc.
That's what Thompson is referring to.

No not everything has a link. Do you guys watch his post match press conferences much?. I've heard him say it twice that he's the whipping boy among your other players.

Yeah I've seen most of them and don't recall him saying this.

A whipping boy to a club's fan base is a guy that isn't good enough and the supports know it so they hang s**t on him, i.e Vickery.
A whipping boy to the other players at a club is a guy that gets joked around with most, teased, pranked etc.

Once again yeah just don't recall Pig being referred to as the whipping boy in any sense ever that's all.

Yeah, every week. Do you have a link?

It sounds like bullshit.

I've said no, I'm not going back to watch every press conference and find out where he said it. If you think I'm making it up then fine. I'm sure someone that reads this will verify it sooner or later.

Sorry, not trying to sound like an a-hole, I'm genuinely curious.

It sounds so far removed from everything you hear about Pig.

ZaharakisFTW

All Australian
May 19, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Actually I do seem to recall Bomber or maybe one of the players saying that Hibbo does cop a bit of s**t from the boys

Back