Player Watch #1 - Jesse Hogan - traded to Freo - #fistedforever

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to let you all know that LL Hogan was Last seen playing Call of Duty®: Ghosts on 12/10/2013

dDCev8e.jpg

i would like to let you all know that LL Hogan was Last seen playing Call of Duty®: Ghosts on 12/10/2013

dDCev8e.jpg
Xbox guy, awesome

I have just seen a delightful screenshot of an email saying the Demons are set to announce a six year deal. Make of that what you will, but I'm choosing to believe it.

Six years from 2018 onwards, or a 4 year extension on top of 2017?

edit - If we do sign up Hogan in the next week or two it'd explain why we seem to have been so quiet in the trade market, makes sense to lock Hogan up then bring in other prospects.

Six years from 2018 onwards, or a 4 year extension on top of 2017?

edit - If we do sign up Hogan in the next week or two it'd explain why we seem to have been so quiet in the trade market, makes sense to lock Hogan up then bring in other prospects.
Another reason could be that the trade period hasn't started yet.

Damn... Well this semi isn't going away on its own... Can you.. could you pretend to be Hogan and maybe describe your set shot routine? No homo
All about that stutter baby

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd expect if it were six years it would take him to the current FA status. Which is fair enough.

Again, I don't know any more than what I said earlier - could be complete nonsense.

I have just seen a delightful screenshot of an email saying the Demons are set to announce a six year deal. Make of that what you will, but I'm choosing to believe it.
I propose a permaban if this turns out to be wrong.

Things you don't joke about:

- Race
- 9/11
- Jesse Hogan signing a new contract

A helpful guide for Freo fans:

- He never supported Freo
- You can post that picture as many times as you like. He was an Adelaide fan
- Nobody wants to live in Perth anyway
- Ross wouldn't know what to do with a player like Hoges. He'd play him on the wing

A helpful guide for Freo fans:

- He never supported Freo
- You can post that picture as many times as you like. He was an Adelaide fan
- Nobody wants to live in Perth anyway
- Ross wouldn't know what to do with a player like Hoges. He'd play him on the wing
- You already have Fyfe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back