Player Watch #1 - Jesse Hogan - traded to Freo - #fistedforever

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Dawes being the operator

fry-misses-the-button-o.gif

Found this on YouTube - for lols, go to about 1:00... Jessie mark v Gold Kents and Derm blowing his load.

I go to sleep every night satisfied with the knowledge that if he stays with us and stays healthy he'll kick 800 goals for the MFC.

I go to sleep every night satisfied with the knowledge that if he stays with us and stays healthy he'll kick 800 goals for the MFC.
And what will he do after he turns 27 then?

Love watching Hogan play and obviously would like him in Fremantle colours but there is a part of me that wants him to stay at the Dees. I find the romance in football is a one club 300 game player and with him being such a good bloke would like to see him stay.

Hogan truely is going to save the Dees and will get them competing again. All the kids growing up right now will see the excitement in him and back the Dees. That was me 15 years ago when I saw Pavlich play.

Here's to Hogan! Cheers boys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching his highlights package I still cant convince myself im watching a Melbourne player.. we havent had a talent like this since Ron Barassi
I'm just waiting for him to break Fred Fanning's 18 goal record (and become the first Melbourne player to kick a ton. By round 6.)

Well, he has bought an investment property in Perth. Is anyone here going to get their knickers in a twist?

I don't care if it kills the club. There's no way we trade him to Freo if he wants out. I'd rather die than see that happen. Send him to the PSD or whatever.

/hyperbole

You'd let him go for free if we could get 2x First Rounders plus change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back