Player Watch #1 - Jesse Hogan - traded to Freo - #fistedforever

Status
Not open for further replies.
889310-jesse-hogan.jpg

He is here. I remember the emergence of the young Ox. This is comparable in the very least.

The wheel is turning full circle. 2014 cannot come quickly enough.

He is here.

Last edited:
Loved the celebration after the goal too. No fist pumps. No skipping around. No smiles. Just the look of a man who knew it was going through the minute it left his boot, never once doubting himself.

The great man is certainly here.

Apparently he was quoted after the game

To all my little Hulkamaniacs, say your prayers, take your vitamins and you will never go wrong.

Careful with those vitamins Hulk.

This guy is not going to go to his grave without a premiership.

We must hang onto him at all costs. Given him the captaincy - what the hell. And now !!!!

rhaz

Cancelled
Jun 30, 2008
AFL Club
Melbourne
Trengove was in the commentary box for Fox Footy, and said that Hogan has already tipped over 100kg. He only turned 18 at the start of this month...

Doesn't have to sit at FF either. Got a lot of his footy up the ground last night. Geez i'm excited.

It's a pity he can't play until next year, but it gives us another year to conjure a midfield that will actually be able give him some delivery next year...

Jesus, he's HUGE.

I'm thinking better than Ox if we can keep him fit...there's a certain player who demolished us in 1998 who is coming to mind with what I'm hearing.

Hope you don't mind me dropping in guys, I must say, you guys have got something special right here. I've never seen a key forward, at his age, dominate AFL quality defenders like he did. He held out Scott McMahon like it was nothing! I can see him being the best AFL forward in the game in about 5 years time. He is just a freak athlete and a footballer. Any person who says they aren't scared of what he will do to their teams backline is kidding themselves.

billyboutsis

All Australian
Sep 23, 2009
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Everton
Maybe we can use Hendrix - Voodoo Chile as our entrance music and Hollywood Hogan can come out in a blue and red boa. Haha

really excited about this kid. Hopefully luck is on his side with injuries etc throughout his career as he could very well be that once in a generation player we desperately need at the moment.

billyboutsis

All Australian
Sep 23, 2009
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Everton
Hope you don't mind me dropping in guys, I must say, you guys have got something special right here. I've never seen a key forward, at his age, dominate AFL quality defenders like he did. He held out Scott McMahon like it was nothing! I can see him being the best AFL forward in the game in about 5 years time. He is just a freak athlete and a footballer. Any person who says they aren't scared of what he will do to their teams backline is kidding themselves.

Fingers crossed mate as that's exactly what this club needs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back