Opinion 10 most over rated current players

Remove this Banner Ad

> Claiming Supercoach stats mean nothing
> Uses Supercoach stats to validate his claim
Nice one.
in a previous argument i had with you, you stated supercoach facts in your argument. Go check Goldstein supercoach scores then if you think they mean so much. Will show he is top 3 rucks in the league.

> Claiming Supercoach stats mean nothing
> Uses Supercoach stats to validate his claim
Nice one.
you don't understand what i was saying then. I am pointing out to you that if you think so highly of supercoach statistics then you should check Goldstein's stats. However, i think they are meaningless in judging a player and i see Goldstein as a gun just by watching him week in week out.

you don't understand what i was saying then. I am pointing out to you that if you think so highly of supercoach statistics then you should check Goldstein's stats. However, i think they are meaningless in judging a player and i see Goldstein as a gun just by watching him week in week out.
And you are wrong.

Matt Suckling- The guy is a great kick i accept that but every other part of his game is atrocious at best. His decision making is deplorable often going for kicks so difficult that he himself can often not hit. He also frequently attempts to spear kicks that are not needed this causes him to occasionally kick grubbers or making it harder for his teammates to mark. His opponent constantly beats him one on one and his tackling is non existent. He is only a viable selection as he is covered by his teammates. In an average side he would be found out much more severely. I don't see any difference between him and Josh Hunt

Matt Suckling- The guy is a great kick i accept that but every other part of his game is atrocious at best. His decision making is deplorable often going for kicks so difficult that he himself can often not hit. He also frequently attempts to spear kicks that are not needed this causes him to occasionally kick grubbers or making it harder for his teammates to mark. His opponent constantly beats him one on one and his tackling is non existent. He is only a viable selection as he is covered by his teammates. In an average side he would be found out much more severely. I don't see any difference between him and Josh Hunt
Josh Hunt was a better defender.

When fit and with an acceptable fitness base Nic Nat is the only ruck that can challenge a fit Sandi for best ruck in he league.

They key word being "When"
If i was picking a team to have a ruckman in it i would choose Goldstein. His endurance is seriously underrated when looking at his ruck qualities. Not many ruckman can run out a full game like him every week with little to no ruck support

Mumford is the most influential ruckman in the league imo. Sandilands would be the only close one. And that's just by weight of numbers

I agree 100% , pretty much the only ruckmen in the AFL who is an intimidating figure to be reckoned with. No ruckmen would tackle more than him. He also rarely gets beat in the hit outs and always gets 10-15 touches a match. In the top 10 players in the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree 100% , pretty much the only ruckmen in the AFL who is an intimidating figure to be reckoned with. No ruckmen would tackle more than him. He also rarely gets beat in the hit outs and always gets 10-15 touches a match. In the top 10 players in the game

Actually, in 2014 Lobbe had 58 more tackles than Mumford http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_player_rankings?year=2014&rt=LT&st=TA
lfJIQIE.gif

Don't agree with that at all. But obviously that is your opinion, this is mine.
I think he is a star and would love to have him at collingwood, but he is contanstly put in the group of best 10 or so players for the last 15 years and is compared to guys like Judd who in my opinion are far better than hodge who hasn't produced the form required to be compared with those guys at a consistent rate.

I also really don't understand how he is rated in the top 10-20 players currently on journos like Robbo and Sheehan's list. There are guys put far below him who produce his quality more consistently but simply because of his grand final performances he gets increased ridiculously

Remove this Banner Ad

Back