Opinion 10 most over rated current players

Remove this Banner Ad

That Andrew Mackie bloke must not be too bad considering he is an All Australian, an honour that i highly doubt Langford will ever come close to achieving. Luke Bruest would be leading the contest of softest player while supposed tough man Jordan Lewis is nothing more than a snipe. To the person who mentioned Cockatoo. Cockatoo is currently not fit enough or have the frame to succeed at AFL level,wait a couple of years and he will be rewarding of his hype which is more than i can say for the most overrated player in the AFL Cyril Rioli.
Ohhh poor didums you want a tissue or a teddy to cuddle?

Dual Coleman medallist and still gets shat on by everyone in the media and opposition supporters though?
Yep, as usual.

One year he won the coleman medal and didn't even make the AA team.

Of course though, Travis Cloke made the team because he plays for Collingwood and if he wasn't in the full forward position that year there would have been an uprising at a level similar to the Ferguson riots.

edit: Actually I think it was Tom Hawkins. Doesn't matter though, Jack still completely dominated that season with limited supply whereas Hawkins at the ball served up to him on a platter week in week out.

Yep, as usual.

One year he won the coleman medal and didn't even make the AA team.

Of course though, Travis Cloke made the team because he plays for Collingwood and if he wasn't in the full forward position that year there would have been an uprising at a level similar to the Ferguson riots.

edit: Actually I think it was Tom Hawkins. Doesn't matter though, Jack still completely dominated that season with limited supply whereas Hawkins at the ball served up to him on a platter week in week out.
Suck it up. Priddis won a brownlow and wasn't in the team...

Goldstein (It's embarrassing how over rated he is sometimes)
Hogan (Was a star before he played a game. Is no the saviour of Melbourne. Rediculous.)
Selwood
Rance
Hannebery
Westhoff
Pendlebury
Roughead
B.Hill
Puopolo
Langford
Gonna bump this yet again to see if you still have no clue and think goldy is overrated.

It's gonna be funny to listen to you embarrass yourself though and come up with some reasoning for how he is overrated when he is clearly the best ruckman in the comp

Gonna bump this yet again to see if you still have no clue and think goldy is overrated.

It's gonna be funny to listen to you embarrass yourself though and come up with some reasoning for how he is overrated when he is clearly the best ruckman in the comp
I admit I was wrong...

about Hogan. Kid is a star.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You need to pray for an injury. You would have also got me with Hooker. Looks like Wild Bill rides again.

Hey how bloody good is the man you have bagged through this whole bloody thread, AA 2015 baby!
I was a year early but could see it coming from a mile back, Best KPD in the game right now.

Hey how bloody good is the man you have bagged through this whole bloody thread, AA 2015 baby!
I was a year early but could see it coming from a mile back, Best KPD in the game right now.
I've been waiting months for you to say this.

Wow. A lot of Carlton players listed in these lists. Nice to see us still rated top 10 somewhere:)

cyril4brownlow said:
Goldstein (It's embarrassing how over rated he is sometimes)
Hogan (Was a star before he played a game. Is no the saviour of Melbourne. Rediculous.)
Selwood
Rance
Hannebery
Westhoff
Pendlebury
Roughead
B.Hill
Puopolo
Langford
Would love to have a few of these guys at the Blues. Hawks fans are SPOILT ROTTEN!

Interesting how Waite has gone from being over-rated at Carlton (read post #1) to largely absent since the move to Norfs (interestingly the team supported by first poster - wonder if his view has changed?). :$

1. Pavlich (made a career living on the tail-end of 2-3 good years)
2. Riewoldt (milking the coffers dry at Saint land giving nothing in return, and they love him for it - go figure)
3. Gibbs (chronic mismatch between reputed level of ability and actual level of ability)
4. Frawley (talked up in the media, mostly by relatives and friends of relatives to assist lucrative trade deal)
5. Marc Murphy (been an average player from day 1... amazing that he is captain)
6. Scully (contrasting ability and results to remuneration)
7. Watson (talked up in the media, undeserving Brownlow medalist, chronic media bias about his skill)
8. Kreuzer (Most club's second string ruck on a bad day is still is better than Kreuzer on a good day)
9. Swallow (in the same vein as Deledio, Cotchin, and other Victorian-based midfielders - talked up by the AFL and media to get bums on seats)
10. Tom McDonald (10+ better defenders in the AFL and that's being modest)
40% Carlton players! Oh, sorry wrong Watson ...:rolleyes:

You're an absolute plonker. Lets get the facts straight. He's 2 years into senior footy and he's already put his head over the footy more than Andrew Mackie ever has. Me thinks you're still a little offended over last years two games where he tore your side a new one.
Mackie has the worst bark to bite ratio in the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back