Player Watch #10: Shane Edwards - Retiring at Seasons end

Remove this Banner Ad

Conca is too slow in comparison to sheds and with his match fitness down he would be even slower
Mason a must play IMO
Spewing about Sheds. We are going to miss him
Conca is quicker than Sheds, but needs at least a couple of VFL games.

Who the * is Mason?

how do you know mcdonut is best suited to his role.....Mcdonut is a plodder at best
Because he's been best performed in the twos as a hard two way midfielder with good skills, he's the best suited to fill in for Titch from the ressies it's obvious.

Conca is quicker than Sheds, but needs at least a couple of VFL games.

Who the **** is Mason?
Really I don't believe Reece is faster than Sheds
Or do I believe Reece can break lines and find space like Sheds
Sheds was awesome in the last quarter last week and hi goal last night was classy. Don't think Reece can do this yet??????????
Auto changed madonna to mason
New phone is touchy

Really I don't believe Reece is faster than Sheds
Or do I believe Reece can break lines and find space like Sheds
Sheds was awesome in the last quarter last week and hi goal last night was classy. Don't think Reece can do this yet??????????
Auto changed madonna to mason
New phone is touchy
Fair enough, but Conca is quicker than Sheds over 20m. Timed. Proven.

Of course he is not in Sheds' class yet, but much of the criticism he gets (apart from the overblown 'fat' stuff) is for stuff Sheds used to get bagged for - cutesy, low % stuff. I'm confident he'll be a very good player pending luck with injuries, just as I always was with Sheds.

Fair enough, but Conca is quicker than Sheds over 20m. Timed. Proven.

Of course he is not in Sheds' class yet, but much of the criticism he gets (apart from the overblown 'fat' stuff) is for stuff Sheds used to get bagged for - cutesy, low % stuff. I'm confident he'll be a very good player pending luck with injuries, just as I always was with Sheds.
Agree with this , but Sheds appears faster than most footballers bc he has the unique art of finding or creating space out of nothing. Surprisingly not having seen much of Chris Knights he can do this as well
Did it on four occasions today at VFL level
I've only ever seen Reece do this once in his afl career and this is why I have doubts on whether he could partially do Sheds role

Agree with this , but Sheds appears faster than most footballers bc he has the unique art of finding or creating space out of nothing. Surprisingly not having seen much of Chris Knights he can do this as well
I've only ever seen Reece do this once in his afl career and this is why I have doubts on whether he could partially do Sheds role

Was that when he chased Devon Smith to elbow him in the back of the head? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because he's been best performed in the twos as a hard two way midfielder with good skills, he's the best suited to fill in for Titch from the ressies it's obvious.
no its not He is only good in the twos show me evidence that he is any good in the REAL team...he has done nothing ....nothing

They won't even look at it
So it's confirmed. Tom Bell kicks Edwards in the leg from which he has a cracked fibula.........

Bell needs to go for 6 weeks weeks. Edwards is going to miss 3. He needs another 3 weeks so it teaches the kids not to play soccer crap and bend down and pick up the ball.

Kicking in danger is and always will be a dog act.

Disagree. Conca is very good at creating space for himself.

Conca quicker than sheds, are u for real ?
Yes.

Disagree. Conca is very good at creating space for himself.

Yes.
Conca has not proven this and I believe Reece was faster than Sheds over 20m as an 18 yr old v Sheds as an 18 yo
Sheds as an 18 yo was a little scrawny guy and didn't have the leg strength as the last couple of years
Don't believe Reece is that flexible and creative. I've seen a lot of him and he's more of a straight line player
See ball get ball type IMO
Maybe you've seen things which my eyes have missed, but I rarely miss creative acts conducted by RFC players
Get me the highlights reel and you could convince me
Reece ATM needs to overcome his injuries and get fit before he can even ponder the notion of gettin an afl game
Definitely best 22 but only bc he can easily replace Newman Gordon and Morris

Last edited:
Please some common sense here
Madonna has played 9 games in just over 2.5 seasons and only one this year
He has never been given a good run at it for a month
Until the club can work out Newman was finished since Noah got off the Ark ,Gordon is such a limited footballer and Morris is the next Stephen Bradbury then Madonna will never get a gig
For peopleTo write a kid off after nine interrupted games is naive in terms of football nous

For peopleTo write a kid off after nine interrupted games is naive in terms of football nous

9 interrupted games in the backline. He's never played his natural game at AFL level.

3.4 goals a game the year before he was drafted. "Let's chuck him at half back"/Dimma

Can we keep the mcdonough bullshit in the mcdonough thread. Its getting like the sack dimma threads of a few months ago hijacking every ******* thread

Not great because we don't really have anyone to replace him with.

Donuts is best suited to play his role, Or Conca but he'll need a few weeks to find his feet.

If he's back by the Hawks game that's amazing.

Can we keep the mcdonough bullshit in the mcdonough thread. Its getting like the sack dimma threads of a few months ago hijacking every ******* thread
We were all responding to these scenarios mentioned.Seriously what else is there to discuss as we all know Sheds is injured.FFS mate what else can we do light candles and have a wake and mope around with no hope??:straining:Can we read the thread and follow the structure and flows of it b4 going ape droppings.
The injury has made this a reality who do we replace for Sheds???:$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back