bkozican

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 9, 2011
W.A
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
The first 50 were alot different to the next 50. Looks like he turning into something special.

Congrats

jakethebear

Team Captain
Aug 10, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Scorchers
Love Shuey, my favourite player. Have been watching as many highlights I can, and I've noticed that he in general has really good soccer style skills

ie. the flick of the ground earlier this year, soccering it in on an angle, kicking it out of midair last year.

Does anyone know if he has a soccer background?

flyinghi64

Premiership Player
Dec 7, 2006
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Awesome effort Shoo, hope it is just the first 100 in a 250+ career with the Eagles.
One of the guys in the team that can do a few special things to lift us and close to elite.
A lot of what he does goes unnoticed and/or unrewarded so doesn't get a lot of the recognition he deserves.

Probably not the best week to have a milestone as I don't think it will be much celebrated or even recognised because of the Phil Walsh tragedy.
We can celebrate it on here for him though.

Natho

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth
After a rocky start with many set back its great to see him get to 100 games. Seems a ripping bloke to have at the club. All the best shooooo

Awesome effort from Shuey.

I just love it when he wins the clearance, turns on the afterburners, pokes out his tongue & either jits JJK on the tit or more often than noot nails an important goal.

Here's to another 100 games in the Blue & Gold Shuey

Well done mate.

paran

Premiership Player
Oct 16, 2007
West Coast
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Washington Redskins
100th game in 7th season, shame it hasn't come sooner, but so glad you got here.

Congrats Boots! Lets get the next hundred in 4 years!

Back