Official Match Thread S17: Round 11 - Mount Buller Demons vs Alberton Swamprats @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Demons v Swamprats

Ogx5OmVs.png
v
Z1FU08ls.jpg

The Demons (4th) meet the Swamprats (9th) at the Snow Dome. The Swamprats are in a world of hurt at the moment, losing last week to fellow cellar dwellers, the Bombers. The Demons are yet to play their best this season and this week is a prime opportunity for some of the Demons' big guns to put a stamp on Season 17.

Meetings at the Dome: These teams have played each other seven times at the Snow dome, with the Swamprats holding sway, four wins to three.

Odds: Demons $1.28 Swamprats $3.10

The ones to watch:
Demons:
cooney - The former Mobbs Medallist has been superb up forward this season. 11 scoring shots last week from 11 kicks suggests he is both looked for by his team mates and a selfish syd. Might have a day out against a Swamprats team that has the third worst defence in the league.
Swamprats: Schulzenfest - Kicked 6 goals last week in the loss to the Bombers. Is coming second behind Bengwatkins in the race for the Alfie this season. May need to kick 10 this week to get his club over the line.

tumblr_mbvs3y7Xhr1rnpgulo1_500.gif

MannumPower wondering where it all went wrong

*Community service announcement*

To all Mt Buller players and supporters attending this weeks game:

Please lock up your valuables and report any beggars and vagrants to Security Staff as soon as possible.

Do not feed the animals. They may look pathetic and malnuorished, but feeding them only encourages them to come back.

Do not except any drinks they may offer, no matter what miracle cure they may say they provide. 'Rat-juice' is not just a brand name and does include animal extract. While it may boost libido, it will not fix baldness, help weight-loss or make you more attractive as the filthy buggers may claim.

If you are approached by an undesirable, hit it with a stick and make a high pitched whistling sound. This will disorientate the creature, giving you enough time to escape it's foul stench.

Thankyou,

Snow Dome Management.

Ugh, you flogs signed up alex_is_on_fire? Just when I thought I couldn't hate match threads against the Demons more. Congratulations on now having the second worst poster in the league to go with cooney as the worst :thumbsu:

To quote your former coach, you are wrong as you are number 1 in that list. You take the cake on who is a s**t poster and then you have a few more ultimate flogs that make my posts look good.

Dees are just starting to find a little bit of cohesiveness. Should be comfortably to good for the swamp runts, Dees to continue their march up the ladder to the tune of 68 points.

Well, they do do the heavy lifting.
They are holding up a fair percentage of the ladder at the moment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shouldn't you be finding more posters getting ganged up on 6-on-1 so you can gloatingly update the SFA Wiki rather than attacking them somewhere that they have a right of reply, you overrated flog?
Depends. Can you find any other Swamprats in here?

Great, another Demons flog who thinks 'no you are' is an acceptable retort. If it wasn't for Duggs retiring and MP going on holiday I think I'd just skip this match thread entirely. Worst club in the league to play against by far, and signing up this flog has just significantly increased the margin.

Ha ha funny response. All I can say to that is......mooooo

Shouldn't you be finding more posters getting ganged up on 6-on-1 so you can gloatingly update the SFA Wiki rather than having the balls to attack them somewhere that they have a right of reply, you overrated flog?

Pot.kettle.black

You know that trick very well.

Shouldn't you be finding more posters getting ganged up on 6-on-1 so you can gloatingly update the SFA Wiki rather than having the balls to attack them somewhere that they have a right of reply, you overrated flog?
While I'm pretty sure you are about the only poster in the SFA who thinks Eth is overrated, at least he would still be rated in the comp, unlike yourself.

Ugh, you flogs signed up alex_is_on_fire? Just when I thought I couldn't hate match threads against the Demons more. Congratulations on now having the second worst poster in the league to go with cooney as the worst :thumbsu:

Grumpy from the get-go. That's a new record. I guess that's probably due to the fact ShaunDuggan pulled the ultimate troll on you by getting you to sign The Jet then ******* off.

Obviously they were smart enough to avoid interacting with the worst team in the SFA. I envy them.
Great to see you're advocating a wave of inactivity destroying an already poor team in the Swamprats from its core, causing it to fold for the third time, a Sweet FA record absolutely unrivalled.

Heh, maybe the Bears will still make it ten teams next season.

Lift your game swamprats or I will bench you all
I'm sure you wouldn't want to waltz into an official warning for an incorrect team submission by playing 20 on the bench, MP.

Ugh, you flogs signed up alex_is_on_fire? Just when I thought I couldn't hate match threads against the Demons more. Congratulations on now having the worst poster on BigFooty.
EFA. Flog of the highest order. I mean, he doesn't even realize the band is Alexis On Fire? Anyway, I refuse to communicate with him directly as he is a complete campaigner and I don't support his place in this league.
Where's cooney though? I like that guy, he pretty much trolls himself.

EFA. Flog of the highest order. I mean, he doesn't even realize the band is Alexis On Fire? Anyway, I refuse to communicate with him directly as he is a complete Syd and I don't support his place in this league.

LOL - wrong.....wrong....wrong....my name is Alex and I'm on fire from NBA Jam.

I hate that screaming punk type of music.

EFA. Flog of the highest order. I mean, he doesn't even realize the band is Alexis On Fire? Anyway, I refuse to communicate with him directly as he is a complete Syd and I don't support his place in this league.

Wow. Swampies pulling out the personal attacks straight away. Running out of ammo by page 2? This will be a walk in the park.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back