Retired #11: David Zaharakis - Survivin'

Remove this Banner Ad

Got too much of the Stants in him. s**t below the knees under heat.

Needs to have a hard look at himself and become the best player he can be. Needs to get to another level fitness wise. Crossroads. Is he just going to be another midfielder or can he rise and become a serious consistent damaging player.

He'll come good again.

I've always labelled him soft, even before Hird called it out at his presser.

I doubt Worsfold will stand for that, so here's hoping he gets Zaca to pull his finger out a little and harden up

I've always labelled him soft, even before Hird called it out at his presser.

I doubt Worsfold will stand for that, so here's hoping he gets Zaca to pull his finger out a little and harden up

Not really soft..just a bit apprehensive around thd packs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worth a watch for the 1,000th time on this Friday.

Zaaaaaahhhhaaarrrrkkkkiiissss!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Don't think he's as secure as he once was. If J Merrett starts in the reserves expect to see him average 28 disposals and put pressure on Zaka's spot.

He's been living off that one good year he had a while back. Really needs to pull his finger out because there are plenty of blokes on the list who could be going past him. Easily the most overrated player we have at the moment.

He's been living off that one good year he had a while back. Really needs to pull his finger out because there are plenty of blokes on the list who could be going past him. Easily the most overrated player we have at the moment.
There was also that 2 month period last year that he was in stellar form where he was averaging 25 disposals and 1 goal/game from the middle of may to the start of July (only had one down game where he was heavily tagged by Adelaide)

There was also that 2 month period last year that he was in stellar form where he was averaging 25 disposals and 1 goal/game from the middle of may to the start of July (only had one down game where he was heavily tagged by Adelaide)
Even in that game where he was tagged he went down forward and dominated his opponent in the air.

Even in that game where he was tagged he went down forward and dominated his opponent in the air.
Unfortunately couldn't kick straight -_-

My point still stands, if that had been Melksham with 2 months of brilliance followed by mediocrity people would be calling for his head.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back