Remove this Banner Ad

BringBackSimmo

(Previously BringBackSOS)
Jul 12, 2002
Sydney
AFL Club
Carlton
CRzmExNUsAEJDY5.jpg

We could have got him for a 3rd rounder but welcome to the Blues.

What a waste of potential ;)

Always rated the kid as well. Just unfortunately got injured and over-taken as the season went on. Plus you're also now guaranteed one win against North.

Will be a very solid player for you guys for years to come. A consummate proffessional in his preparation.

And you can pencil in a win against North. :D

Last edited:
Thanks mate. Can you tell us a bit more about him? Does he have more strings to his bow than tagging?
well, he loves playing norf.. :)

he seems to read the ball in the air well, obviously can tag well too. knows where the goals are too and seems to get himself in good positions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not that I have any authority to dictate to BF posters, but I think it would be nice if we could leave out any Menzel angst from this thread.

Welcome Sam, hope we give you opportunity to flourish and you give us good service.

I've only seen a little of Sam, but Crows fans seemed genuinely perplexed he wasn't getting more games this year. Runs both ways, extremely fit, solid body, can tag if needed (not that we need) and likes a goal.

I will miss Tom Bell, but it seems Sam could make a good replacement. Hard-running, goal-kicking HFF/part-time mid.

No pressure Sam, but nothing less than this each time you step on the park...

Thanks mate. Can you tell us a bit more about him? Does he have more strings to his bow than tagging?

He's a bit of a Jack of All Trades, which can be a strength and a weakness. Supremely fit, good build and knows how to kick a goal.

you've got a great kid here, really hope he goes well for you guys :thumbsu:
Seeing as though you're being so nice about it, I hope Menzel lives up to his potential and keeps his body right.

Welcome Sam. Will be nice to have a player kick a few against North instead of Thomas kicking 4+ against us!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back