Past Sam Kerridge

Remove this Banner Ad

Often true although Richmond fans went into meltdown when we got Andy Collins.
Well they aren't the greatest judges of talent it seems.

Often true although Richmond fans went into meltdown when we got Andy Collins.
Meltdown seems to be Tigers supporters default position.

What was his finish to the year... Sanfl?

P.S You need a new pair of stockings btw as yazzamatazz is no longer available in blue.

Maybe Kezzamatazz in honour of Kedge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was at my cousin's engagement party in Bendigo on the weekend. Looks like a nice lad.
You may know my cousin if you're all friends.

Come on MEB he is from Bendigo not Tasmania!! :)

Hope he does well - but you just know that he will unfairly be linked and compared with Menzel for the rest of their careers. Hope it goes in our favour!

The way Sam trained in Mildura and dedicated himself to the cause was second to none... Every morning id see him riding his bike or running to the gym 5.30am. He is a cracking young kid. We have a beauty.

I personally think Troy will break down soon... i dont want him to but i can just see it if adelaide push him harder than we did, seems his body is quite fragile.

Hope he does well - but you just know that he will unfairly be linked and compared with Menzel for the rest of their careers. Hope it goes in our favour!
For some reason I have a feeling we are going to get more games/goals out of Kerridge than the crows will get out of Menzel. There's just something I don't like about Menzel but I'm not sure what it is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back