News & Events 12 dead in Charlie Hebdo attack

Remove this Banner Ad

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
For the last time, because you can't seem to read:

You are not calling a spade a spade because your view ignores (1) the FACT that 99% of Muslims wouldn't kill someone to avenge the prophet

Yes, that is a fact which is not in dispute, but I'm interested in what actually happened. This doesn't explain why 12 people lost their lives.

(2) The notion that the prophet was avenged by killing 11 innocents is patently ridiculous but you are validating the claim ("we avenged the prophet") because it suits your argument.

Of course it's a ridiculous notion, but it's what they believe, regardless. (Why do you think Charlie Hebdo devoted so many pages to satirising Islam and other religions, in equal measures too I might add. You can find things in all religions that are inherently a little ridiculous, that's why we have parody.) Once again, I haven't said anything that can't be backed up by reference to what happened. If you can't acknowledge all the facts then don't post.

Last edited:

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
I still think Ayaan Hirsi Ali explains it the best.

RW

Cancelled
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Christ, I don't need to teach you how to Google, do I?

To give you a hint, there are a number of people who would like to kill her for what she said on the 7.30 Report last week.

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Wallabies
Who's that ?

She's an activist and writer who was born in Somalia and to a Muslim father who was a political presence in the country. She was subjected to genital mutilation as a child. She was then married off to a distant relative by her father in Canada and consequently fled to the Netherlands. Since then she's become a vocal critic of radical Islam and Islamist thought. She published a book called Infidel that has become a very well known.

A collaborator of hers (Theo Van Gogh) was also killed by an Islamic extremist who was angry at the work they were doing together (which was based on oppression of women in Islam).

She's written a lot on the topic and she published a piece in The Australian that supplemented what she said last Thursday on the 7:30 Report on this most recent incident.

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
She's an activist and writer who was born in Somalia and to a Muslim father who was a political presence in the country. She was subjected to genital mutilation as a child. She was then married off to a distant relative by her father in Canada and consequently fled to the Netherlands. Since then she's become a vocal critic of radical Islam and Islamist thought.

A collaborator of hers (Theo Van Gogh) was also killed by an Islamic extremist who was angry at the work they were doing together (which was based on oppression of women in Islam).

She's written a lot on the topic and she published a piece in The Australian that supplemented what she said last Thursday on the 7:30 Report on this most recent incident.
Thanks mate This is the truth the f ing do-gooders don't want to hear

Remove this Banner Ad

Back