Past #12: Lindsay Thomas - released by NM to pursue rookie list spot at PA - thx4 everything Lindsay

Remove this Banner Ad

Couple of questions as I can't remember the incident.
Did Jaensch stay down?
What was in the Adelaide medical report that they refer too?

Its worth fighting because you only cop an extra $500.
Jaensch made sure the umpire saw it and started rubbing his head when he was hit in the back, when the free kick was awarded he jumped up as nothing had happened.

Jaensch made sure the umpire saw it and started rubbing his head when he was hit in the back, when the free kick was awarded he jumped up as nothing had happened.
Reminds me of the joseph Ziebell incident in a way. Carlton posters and commentators were like, he knocked him out and he'll be out for weeks etc, played the next week.

Reminds me of the joseph Ziebell incident in a way. Carlton posters and commentators were like, he knocked him out and he'll be out for weeks etc, played the next week.
Joseph was on his death bed an hour before the next game after getting 'knocked out' and somehow played. Suspect bullcrap.

Joseph was on his death bed an hour before the next game after getting 'knocked out' and somehow played. Suspect bullcrap.
Didn't even have the knocked grogginess that Lachie had the week after being knocked out one-two years ago.

Best to be smart LT... cut out the 'off the ball' hits out of your game because you don't wanna build up a resume of unnecessary collisions (fines) that will come back to haunt you if a suspension arises...

Love his coverage and fearless approach. One of the handful of very few players worth the admission price at the gate to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LT has accepted the fine and is hence free to play (for free, sort of).
Do you think teams will exploit this change in the rules later on down the track?? I can see many rough conduct charges coming out this year with some of the players salaries these days........an unexpected bump here, an unexpected bump there softening key players ;)

Do you think teams will exploit this change in the rules later on down the track?? I can see many rough conduct charges coming out this year with some of the players salaries these days........an unexpected bump here, an unexpected bump there softening key players ;)

It's always been the way, until recent over officious MRP days, though hasn't it? The old "it's a man's game" side of things. Who knows oz?

Even if so, Linds isn't the guy you'd want to be doing so, it's a fine line and he's not always been the best at walking on the right side of it. Best just concentrate on the footy. And finding a better anti-ageing cream.

What is wrong with that exactly?

If a player gets injured, they'd cop more than a fine.

Even if so, Linds isn't the guy you'd want to be doing so, it's a fine line and he's not always been the best at walking on the right side of it. Best just concentrate on the footy. And finding a better anti-ageing cream.
linds.jpg

taken from footywire.com.......HE'S NOT EVEN 7YRS OLD!!! HAHAHA

Now LT take this the right way mate Im an unabashed fan who is on record here to have defended you in your time of the yips. ;)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-04 at 07.40.46.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-04 at 07.40.46.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back