Past #12: Lindsay Thomas - released by NM to pursue rookie list spot at PA - thx4 everything Lindsay

Remove this Banner Ad

344438-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

We all know it, and you can tell in the way he plays, and when he talks about the club.

But tonight, after Drewy's second goal, he walked towards us in M6 and grabbed a fistful of guernsey as he thumped his chest.

Basically, he was feeling exactly like we were feeling.

F***ing love the bloke :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the story with the black arm band he was wearing?

absolutely bleeds blue and white, he is the heart and soul of the footy club. I love him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We all know it, and you can tell in the way he plays, and when he talks about the club.

But tonight, after Drewy's second goal, he walked towards us in M6 and grabbed a fistful of guernsey as he thumped his chest.

Basically, he was feeling exactly like we were feeling.

F***ing love the bloke :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

M6 rocked tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heart and soul man is our LT. Been a fan since that first game against the Pies. And noticed how he has already developed a close bond with Kayne Turner. What are partnership these two are going to forge over many years. Kudos LT for a famous victory.

Whats the story with the black arm band he was wearing?

absolutely bleeds blue and white, he is the heart and soul of the footy club. I love him.

It was for his Aunty - who he dedicated that first goal of his too. I think Wellsy also had a black arm band on out of respect for his mate, but just speculating.

It was for his Aunty - who he dedicated that first goal of his too. I think Wellsy also had a black arm band on out of respect for his mate, but just speculating.
This is correct on all pounts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the bloke. Bleeds for this club. Get furious when oppo supporters have a crack at him. Just wana get up and put em in their place.

Well said GR.

Was in AFL members area and a few *fans were giving it to him for being a diver and such..

And then he won that free for to high and they started again then I said a club that had Lloyd and monfries playing for them should shut the * up
Also said selwood lives off frees like that and he is known as a hard man

Thanks, was curious about that myself. Nice touch from Wellsy. These two are obviously great mates

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was in M6 front row on the fence and I could swear Thomas grabbed his shirt directed at us.

Going crazy most of the night!

I love that he causes this...

zmlAqsz.gif

My previous thread got closed but this is exactly what im talking about.

Deep in last quarter, game on line, get ball, nowhere to go, look for free.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back