Retired #12: Mark Baguley - Will retire at seasons end - 27/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey, did you go to Hollywood Upstairs Medical College too?
So it turns out it was just a cut that bled a lot (always does above the eye), mild concussion and he's fine. Just as I said.
But well played for paying out on me and really value adding to the conversation

Lindsay took the chocolates last time. Will be a good match up to watch. Baguely's a ripping player.
Lindsay's Doctor sent out a memo to Essendon this week advising the club that we needed to be careful with Lindsay this week. Apparently he's had ultra super secret surgery on his anoos. Mark Baugley's gonna tear him a new one as a result.

Lindsay's Doctor sent out a memo to Essendon this week advising the club that we needed to be careful with Lindsay this week. Apparently he's had ultra super secret surgery on his anoos. Mark Baugley's gonna tear him a new one as a result.
Mark him down for four snags again.

Very invasive surgery on Saturday night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way dude! He might get two but they'll be from free ferking kicks, the little diver.
More like from screamers
317672-tlsgalleryportrait.jpg

Kicked four without getting a single free in rd. 1. Hoping the umpires put away the whistles and let the two go at it.

Mark him down for four snags again.

Going to be playing on Michael Hibberd again?

Baguley doesn't need to worry about the choking twat so he's free to take the diving twat instead.

Well your choking twat has gone and got himself suspended, freeing Baguley up to play on Stuart Diver instead.
Didn't realise Thomas towelled up Hibberd last time. Thought Baguely would always take him. Well it will be harder to play on a proper defender but due to your lack of talls Hibberd will probably have to take Black. Should be a cracking game.

Then Hibberd gives up 14cm on Brown? I could live with that.

My personal preference is that Steinberg comes in to take Brown, but if not, yeah, I'd be reasonably comfortable with Hibberd running off Brown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back