661569.jpg

VFL+Rd+8+Sandringham+v+Bendigo+Bombers+gysyK448fRml.jpg

Height: 188cm
Weight: 86kg
Date of birth: 10/8/1988
Selected by Essendon with the forty-third pick in the 2009 Rookie draft

Crameri's dream comes true

Recruited from: Bendigo Bombers
The highly-skilled midfielder has spent two years playing for Bendigo's senior side and 2007 in the reserves. He kicked four goals against the Coburg Tigers in round seven this year.
Link

Stewart was one of the shining lights out of the Bendigo Bombers after the 2009 season.
Adrian Dodoro believes he is physically ready to go and has the power, speed and good vertical leap necessary for AFL footy.
Link

Re: 45. Stewart Crameri

Crameri was named best on ground for Bendigo on the weekend.

Link
Star-studded Magpies beaten by Bendigo Bombers
Monday, 9 August 2010
Bendigo Advertiser for essendonfc.com.au
Page 1 of 1
091222_rookies07-l.jpg

In what was an even team effort, Stewart Crameri, who kicked two goals, was named the Bombers’ best.

“He played half-back and through the midfield, and his work-rate and contested work in close was a highlight,’’ Bombers coach Shannon Grant said.

Full article

Great to hear that he had such a solid debut.... probably playing to keep his spot on the rookie list for next season.

Very impressed with his game yesterday. Fits into the team nicely. Love the way he plays.

Is it just me or does he really need to lower his vision when he's kicking into the 50? Seems like he his delivery would be very difficult to mark.

Is it just me or does he really need to lower his vision when he's kicking into the 50? Seems like he his delivery would be very difficult to mark.
I've wondered about that, but I think it's actually something the guys are instructed to do - bomb it Hurley or Ryder, let the crumbers do their thing. He's definitely not the only one pumping it towards the goal square every time he gets it.

I think this guy's proving a great addition to the team. Love his attack on the footy, and he looks a difficult guy to match up on - good in the air, hard at the ground ball, knows where the sticks are too.

And he's a Maryborough boy, which means he's untouchable.

How good is this bloke? WOW Has had a fantastic year. Just hope he has another big pre season next year he could be anything. His hands are so good and he is also a very good kick especially at goal. Love watching him play.

Crameri 188 or 190?

I love it how grown men can add an inch or two once they get drafted (or in Ted Richards' case traded). The funny thing is that a few cm here and there just seems so insignificant.

It is unbelievable how good Crameri has been.

He is looking at 30-40+ goals in his first proper season at AFL level as a mid sized forward.

The most pleasing thing is that he isn't really someone an opposition will end up working out. He is just a brute of a dude with good hands and a nose for goal.

Very quickly becoming one of my favourites...if he isn't already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This man has a fantastic tank - worked so hard on Sat night to try and get into the game despite being well held.

Fumbled the marks a few times though - needs to work on that!

Always works his butt off... takes one of the oppostions better defenders each week to keep him quiet and that is allowing others to take advantage in our forward line...

Hope he keeps it up and wins the goal kicking!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back