Traded #12: Stewart Crameri - Traded to Footscray for pick 26

Remove this Banner Ad

**** him. If it was about the money he could've gone to the highest bidder but he chose the dogs. Wish him no luck at all at his new club.

What makes you think anyone else offered him anything close to that? I havent heard any such reports, it was the dogs alone as far as I know.

And it's over just like that. His time went so quick. :(

Been expecting it for ages, but when it actually happened, I was nearly in tears. Will still love him (albeit not as much anymore) and hope he kills it at the Dogs (except against us or when it doesn't suit us). Fonder of Monfries, but still hurts every time I think of Stewie now.

Best of luck Stewie, you leave my club with love still there for you.

Problem is, the suggestion is that he said he didn't do it for the money and that there were other reasons (which no doubt there were). It's just that money talks when your career could be over in a few years time.

Havent heard that suggestion personally. I dont include dickheads saying its because of the supplements bs

That awkward moment when everyone realises it was the dogs who were being shitheads at the trade table. But * essendope, we're unreasonable and hard to deal with.

Explain how it was us?? An out of contract player with no desire to stay, you get offered a decent pick for them when in reality you could have got nothing. Our stance was known from day 1 of the trade period, Dodoro was trying to bluff a weak hand against someone holding 2 aces. End of the day, everyone should be happy with the outcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He left for money, Shannon Grant, McCartney and a bit of rivalry as his brother earns truckloads in the states playing baseball

He left for money, Shannon Grant, McCartney and a bit of rivalry as his brother earns truckloads in the states playing baseball

Whose brother if you don't mind me asking??

As for Crameri, good luck to him. That was a hell of an offer and very glad we didn't pay that contract for someone so inconsistent.

Hope he has a s**t one at the Bulldogs

Judas Crameri

723561-liam-picken.jpg

Can only be honest about how I'm feeling: * him.

With the way the draft etc is these days I can understand players looking around and looking after themselves.

But I still think there's some players who genuinely owe AFL clubs something and I think SC (be as creative as you like with those initials) falls squarely into this category.

Pulled him out of the bush, he was shovelling s**t at his old mans store ffs, gave him a go in the VFL, gave him a spot on the rookie list, upgraded him to the senior list, developed him into a good forward and gave him some important role so the big stage.

What single sacrifice has he made to pay back or appreciate any of that? First chance he gets he *s off for more money. He clearly really values the bond this group has built this year.

* him, I'll be barracking against the Dogs for the rest of his time there. Nothing to do with them, just the sincere hope he sees zero success.

In closing, Stew, go eat a great big bag of dicks.

Dogs fans, don't end up like this guy.

If you've come to gloat or troll, it won't end well.

I don't see what there is to gloat about - we offered him more, he accepted.

Really you've done well to keep the group together after the year you've had. Nothing like what we're seeing out of Brisbane.

**** him. If it was about the money he could've gone to the highest bidder but he chose the dogs. Wish him no luck at all at his new club.
It was the money, McCartney, and perhaps most importantly, that he fell out with the coaches.

Cracked the shits because Hurley was given priority over him in our forward setup.

Why is money continually brought up? It was $50K more per year. :-/. ... $50K!!

With of course us offering 4 years instead of your 3.

A lot more at play here than just money.

Hope pick 26 comes up trumps. Personally, I'm still yet to conclude if Crameri is worth the trade. Time will tell I suppose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back