Traded #12: Stewart Crameri - Traded to Footscray for pick 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha, maybe playing in front of big crowds like that doesn't really mean much to everybody? Maybe the "huge club" mantra is just something fans say to feel good about themselves? most AFL players are just happy playing in the AFL. Crameri's workplace was in turmoil and he was given a good offer to go somewhere else, under a boss he has dealt with in the past and likes.

As a comparison, we have also beaten Richmond this year and when it comes down to it we're only two games back from Essendon. That's not likely to change this weekend either with us playing Lions at Etihad and Essendon playing GWS up there.

Good call.

Hope Cram's enjoying his extra sheets.

Cwam cwam has kicked 31 goals so far this season for the dogs.
7 of those against top 8 sides.
Why does that sound familiar?

You have to admit, that goal he kicked right near the end yesterday was a cracker.

I'll put it this way too- I wouldn't mind if someone had kicked 31 goals for us this year.

Cwam cwam kicks a few cheapies in 'Cloke-time' including a massive fluke which he will surely never replicate. Against the Saints.
31 goals would've been handy this year but I reckon Carlisle will kcik more than that next year and Zakky will be a yuge star.

Cwam cwam kicks a few cheapies in 'Cloke-time' including a massive fluke which he will surely never replicate. Against the Saints.
31 goals would've been handy this year but I reckon Carlisle will kcik more than that next year and Zakky will be a yuge star.
Crameri has already kicked some crazy goals for us. He also sometimes makes easy things look difficult just to even it out.
I do like him as a player regardless.

That goal wasn't a fluke.

He was looking to centre it, no good option presented, so he went the banana. Good goal.
It was a good goal, guess what I'm trying to say behind all the facetiousness is that
A. I think he struggles against decent defenders
B. Quite happy with the trade as Merrett is shaping as a gun
C. It looks like Ambrose will be able to cover his role.
D. JD and WADA (not sure i understand the nick but i'll use it anyway, note the lack of 'Zerrett') look like being a powerful KPF combo neck year.

It was a good goal, guess what I'm trying to say behind all the facetiousness is that
A. I think he struggles against decent defenders
B. Quite happy with the trade as Merrett is shaping as a gun
C. It looks like Ambrose will be able to cover his role.
D. JD and WADA (not sure i understand the nick but i'll use it anyway, note the lack of 'Zerrett') look like being a powerful KPF combo neck year.

A) Yeah, he's probably not your #1 Forward, struggles on certain types
B) Correct
C) Not so correct.. Ambrose attempts his role, but needs to work on his marking and also hit the scoreboard more often
D) All the foamers on the HTB keep going on about WADA "coming over the top" if ASADA don't ban us. Since Jake has been dominated contested marking and "coming over the top" of packs, he is now known as WADA.

Agree...I don't see a 2nd rd being much more beneficial than a 3rd rd in this draft...I've always been a fan of Higgins and think he'd fit in a treat...Dogs won't give us any more than #22 when they can get Stew in the PSD anyway, so may as well negotiate a 3rd rd pic & Higgins...I'm sure they'd like to utilise #22 to get Docherty anyway.

598631-0c97459e-ea35-11e3-bb45-046f3d36ad52.jpg

See what you did there Essendon..... see what you did there.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dominated today. Was really pretty ticked off when he left, but don't really care anymore. Was good seeing him do well. On ya Crammers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back