• Langford

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Weller

Votes: 23 21.7%
  • Menadue

Votes: 6 5.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We should care because a line breaker who can assist in the middle and elsewhere is more valuable!! So is a KPP. Do you want another Fiora v Pavlich or Tambling v Franklin debate again?

You realise Duggan is no guarantee he will build up his body to cope with the rigours and pressure of AFL on field. In that sense Drummond is far more secure with a later pick!

Curious you bring up Tambling....

Highly rated player from NT who nobody has seen play many games, but showed flashes of brilliance in the 2nd Div matches...

Sound familiar?

Highly rated player from NT who nobody has seen play many games, but showed flashes of brilliance in the 2nd Div matches...

Sound familiar?

Franklin, not much of a form line for WA. Kicked a few flashy goals from far out, sound familiar?

The truth is, Cockatoo doesn't have the body/size issues Tambling had but Duggan could!

Furthermore, truth is if both Fiora and Tambling made it, even if guns, Pavlich and Franklin were still the better picks due to their impact on the team!!

We should care because a line breaker who can assist in the middle and elsewhere is more valuable!! So is a KPP. Do you want another Fiora v Pavlich or Tambling v Franklin debate again?

You realise Duggan is no guarantee he will build up his body to cope with the rigours and pressure of AFL on field. In that sense Drummond is far more secure with a later pick!
In no way did you just respond to what you bolded in my quote.
I clearly said if BOTH players end up being guns who cares.
You went on to rabble about Duggan is no certainty.

Sometimes I think you like to be contradicting just for the sake of it.

Sound familiar?
Ssssshhhh don't ruin the dreams of many. It's funny if Cockatoo didn't have a blinder on GF day most people here wouldn't even have considered him for us at all as he was literally unknown by most on here. In all honesty I wouldn't be surprised to see him fall into the second round because others who have performed all year are rated higher by those who watch the kids week after week.

Ssssshhhh don't ruin the dreams of many. It's funny if Cockatoo didn't have a blinder on GF day most people here wouldn't even have considered him for us at all as he was literally unknown by most on here. In all honesty I wouldn't be surprised to see him fall into the second round because others who have performed all year are rated higher by those who watch the kids week after week.

Not to mention players with bad injury records (there's a reason he only played 1 game after all) tend to slip in the draft.

The real purpose of this thread was to actually have a poll for the 10 players i have listed as they are probably realistic chances but i cant get a bloody poll on this thread .................. Please Mods any mod crying out for helppppppppppppppp

In no way did you just respond to what you bolded in my quote.
I clearly said if BOTH players end up being guns who cares.

You went on to rabble about Duggan is no certainty.

Sometimes I think you like to be contradicting just for the sake of it.

In every way I responded. I said quote "We should care because a line breaker who can assist in the middle and elsewhere is more valuable!! So is a KPP. "

Let me codify that for you!!!! If Cockatoo and Duggan are both guns same as Goddard and Durdin, the KPP's and Cockatoo(the line breaker) are better picks because of the scope and roles they can impact the team with as well as supply versus demand!

In every way I responded. I said quote "We should care because a line breaker who can assist in the middle and elsewhere is more valuable!! So is a KPP. "

Let me codify that for you!!!! If Cockatoo and Duggan are both guns same as Goddard and Durdin, the KPP's and Cockatoo(the line breaker) are better picks because of the scope and roles they can impact the team with as well as supply versus demand!
A great player is a great player regardless of what position or what style they play.

A gun, who will have an immediate impact and have the clubs who overlooked scratching their heads. That's who....as for names of 18yo's i've never seen play or met...LOL No idea!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

de gooey then utensil 2nd round but prob's wont be there so he's 12 or nothing reach ? for sure but in all ill back our so called experts to get at least 1 pick right

The real purpose of this thread was to actually have a poll for the 10 players i have listed as they are probably realistic chances but i cant get a bloody poll on this thread .................. Please Mods any mod crying out for helppppppppppppppp
FFS Morro you gimp

I voted cocky those others just seem so boring I think we need some exciting players to ignite our team and also to give supporters hope of something different and drive membership up .from my point of view those others seem vanilla and and would give me nothing to really give any sort of hope as far as new players coming to the club is concerned .comparing Jon and tambling to cocky pff I see no similarities at all

Back