Past Chris Yarran

Remove this Banner Ad

Youth factor ..is all I could put up as a reason why it would be a no to Rohan and yes to Lennon..Rohan is a jet and can play both ends of the ground and can mark the ball...a classier version of Everitt...a working version of D Thomas
Rohan's disappearing act is up there with Deledio and Cotchin. Frequently fails to fire a shot. We don't need player you can't rely on.

Youth factor ..is all I could put up as a reason why it would be a no to Rohan and yes to Lennon..Rohan is a jet and can play both ends of the ground and can mark the ball...a classier version of Everitt...a working version of D Thomas

I must have missed Rohan's transition from two quarter superstar to reliable match winner.

His overall impact on matches is below average overall. Thomas was a four quarter gut runner who performed in finals.

I must have missed Rohan's transition from two quarter superstar to reliable match winner.

His overall impact on matches is below average overall. Thomas was a four quarter gut runner who performed in finals.
In the context of copping Richmond's second rounder this year or some other BS...
I think Rohan would be a better outcome...but I have no barrow to push except I'd prefer n AFL player over nuthin.

Given the clubs position on all things rebuild, I couldn't see how they would possibly consider Rohan for Yarran.

It surely has to be a younger player with real talent who hasn't been in the system long enough to cement a spot (Aish, Lennon 'types' .... note I said 'types' people I don't suggest we will specifically go after one of those two), or it has to be draft picks.

If we're really serious about rebuilding from the ground up (which I think we're finally going to do properly) then there can't be any top up players or potential list cloggers anymore.

My tip is draft picks and grow our own talent under Bolts.

If we go the other way ..... I'm *ing done with this old nag and trading it for a pony.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was no particular attraction to Lennon at the end of the day. Tiger fans were worried about him after a year and a bit. He got some games, kicked a few goals and they are hopeful as we all are when a young player gives us a taste. A lot to do to establish himself from there. All potential with a former first round draft pick premium.

We just seek value in other ways, hopefully more established ways if not draft picks.

If Richmond don't want to play ball I would be contacting the WA clubs and saying u can have Yarran for your first pick.

That would get us either pick 15 16 17 or 18 depending on results.

Ahhh as per usual the media trying to devalue our players and harm our bargaining position leading into trade week..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 8
Plus Jon Ralph is a mad tigers supporter....

Also I was invited to a special corporate function one day (Ej whiten game 2013) when I was doing some to stuff on tv... And Ralph was there with his big mouth..absolute flog of a bloke and was bagging Carlton and Kreuzer big time... Tosser

Plus Jon Ralph is a mad tigers supporter....

Also I was invited to a special corporate function one day (Ej whiten game 2013) when I was doing some to stuff on tv... And Ralph was there with his big mouth..absolute flog of a bloke and was bagging Carlton and Kreuzer big time... Tosser

Pretty sure that is well known. ;)

Take a look at the 2008 draft. Seemingly a stronger field than this year. Where do you rate Yarran? I have him at 13-15. That is what I rate his trade value. I'm interested to see what others realistically rate him from that draft year.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back