Past Chris Yarran

Remove this Banner Ad

If he stays it's in his interest to perform, and by default also Carlton's. Another year like this and there won't be too many clubs willing to offer up decent coin.

Surely the Swans would be a better fit for Yarran now that Jetta wants to go home.

Sydney despite their COLA reputation have always been good traders. Imagine if we could swap Hendo and Yaz for the Milky Bar Kid.

Seriously I love Heeney, one of the very few players I'd give up pick 1 for.

Looks like Jane, plays like Tarzan... :$

Sydney would make us a fairer deal for Yaz than EliminationFinalmond at any rate ..

Tigger options:
1. Pick #12
2. Lennon and pick #31 upgrading our pick #38 :)
3. Pick #31 2015, swap Tiggers first round 2016 (#12-18?) for our second round (#19-23) and then hope we improve and they plummet?
4. No deal - trade Yaz elsewhere or make him play in 2016 to prove he still has value.

Terry Wallace says Yarran only worth pick 31 cause of what his done this year. He so funny.

Yarran's value is between pick 10 to 16 in this weaker draft year.
Nothing less.
I'd tolerate his sookiness in the VFL team rather than strengthen an opposition team.
If he sulks and is unprofessional he can sit out the year, he'll be in breach and won't cost us acent.
At worst our compo pick next year would be equal to if not better than this years 2nd rounder.
Silvani is accountable, due diligence must be done we want adequate compenstion.
A presto

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know why you would WANT to go to Richmond, but then again apparently some players want to come to us, so it happens.

Pony up please Tiggers.
Pony up or GTFO Tuggers

options (in order of preference):
1: #12
2: 2016 1st rounder
3: Lennon

I think we're getting Lennon

I agree Magruder, Lennon is still uncontracted and would just about clinch the deal.
Good promise has some ability and is young would be an adequate deal.
Let our Sooky lah lah, go and sulk at the Rehab centre at Punt Rd.

Why are we settling for Lennon again? Pick #1 + Lennon..I personally would prefer to see Yarran play in development side for a year - no locker for him either. Richmond are the tossiest tossers in tosserville - do not like 'em.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back