Past Chris Yarran

My mail is .... very very reliable source close to the club says Yarran is staying

Return-To-Sender-1170x767.jpg

He has actually said that he would like to stay at Carlton next year. The new coach has approached him and has said that he wants him to stay at the club.

All we can do is wait and see what happens.

I do know this... if he stays next year, he won't be playing in the VFL.
I'm all for us recruiting Yarran but if it doesn't happen I'm not fussed either. I expect Richmond will offer a fair and reasonable deal, we've been pretty good with Carlton and most clubs the last few years when comes to getting deals done. We don't drag out negotiations or offer s**t deals. So if Yarran wants out, unlikely given recent comments, we'll get a deal done with little fuss and worry about bigger deals we're chasing.

Heres Waite

Cancelled
Aug 16, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Wow. It's pretty well known. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Most of your own supporters are aware already
Come on .... I'm giving you a chance .... What are these really well known problems Yarran has with the club? .... Problems that are beyond repair apparently! If they are really well known surely you can elaborate on what they are. What are we aware of already? Or are just going on some kind of vibe?

Again I ask you, do you actually know anything of Yarran's true issues he has had this year? Hint: it has nothing to do with Carlton.

What is it with Richmond supporters and making up "facts"!

I'm all for us recruiting Yarran but if it doesn't happen I'm not fussed either. I expect Richmond will offer a fair and reasonable deal, we've been pretty good with Carlton and most clubs the last few years when comes to getting deals done. We don't drag out negotiations or offer s**t deals. So if Yarran wants out, unlikely given recent comments, we'll get a deal done with little fuss and worry about bigger deals we're chasing.

Hilarious. You lot are pissing your pants with excitement at the thought of Yazz.

Well... you did give us a decent deal for Hampson... how about we do a similar deal... you give us your second round pick and we give you another shi... I mean great ruckman, Warnock, who has plenty to offer your side... like a lot of good laughs or frustrated screams as he drops yet another mark :D

Tiger71

?????? King of the Micro ??????
Sep 22, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
getting a little emotional... nah... getting a bit pissed off with idiots who think that their team can come and rip us off because we are a basketcase.

But no problems... on ya bike mate. I'm busy checking the scores of Bitchmond vs #Norf as two teams endeavour to be the worst team entering the finals. Bitchmond tanking like crazy to make #Norf go to Adelaide after #Norf rested most of their first team in an effort not to go to Adelaide :D

What a bunch of ******* losers.

I am only replying due to being quoted so believe that is fair enough and my response wont be considered a troll :rolleyes:.

Yes emotional, you have posters screaming at others. I have not trolled your club once on your board. I just gave an opinion. I did rebut two of your posters of why we were not a s**t club and got screamed at:drunk:.

Just read your post, it is insane and way, way, way over the top.

Jun 6, 2007
Footscray
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sunderland,Pelicans, LA Kings
I am only replying due to being quoted so believe that is fair enough and my response wont be considered a troll :rolleyes:.

Yes emotional, you have posters screaming at others. I have not trolled your club once on your board. I just gave an opinion. I did rebut two of your posters of why we were not a s**t club and got screamed at:drunk:.

No. That is pretty standard for Dramoth.;)

yeah nah... what was that bit about us having to drink your seamen and accept pick 2 while you are laughing at us? It might have been posted on your board but it is rather ******* insulting to us. And then you came on here, spouting how you were in the know that Carlton were going to accept Richmonds second round pick and we should be happy with it.

We tried to explain to you... in words small enough that you could comprehend them, that Yarran was contracted. IF he wants to go to your club, you have to meet our asking price for him. We will not accept your VFL fringe players as if they were footballing gods (you missed the boat for doing that last year)... we will not accept picks in the mid to late 30s for a guy who, if he gets over his issues, would be the difference for your team to the effect of going from sitting around having a jerk because you made the finals for the third year running (it ain't that special really, we've done it as well) to actually hitting the top 4 and going from pretenders to contenders.

It doesnt matter whether Yarran wants to go to Bitchmond or stay... because in the end he is contracted to us and we get to keep him if you don't meet our demands. And I am quietly confident in the ability of Brendon Bolton to turn Yarran around and get him back to enjoying his football.

You guys, the supporters, might think that you know something... but really you are in the same boat as we are... we are not part of the club, apart from our memberships, and we don't get daily briefings about the ongoings at the club. Anyone who says that they are are either breaching confidentiality agreements or they are full of s**t.

CrazyKenny

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Re: Chris Yarran

Yeh BTDG was absolutely spot on...

General you wouldn't want Yarran to be your buddy would you? :)
We have to keep him. He's the type of player to be in good form when the club plays better as a unit. We aren't that far off Blues fans.

Oct 15, 2008
Princes Park
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool, PAOK
yeah nah... what was that bit about us having to drink your seamen and accept pick 2 while you are laughing at us? It might have been posted on your board but it is rather ******* insulting to us. And then you came on here, spouting how you were in the know that Carlton were going to accept Richmonds second round pick and we should be happy with it.

We tried to explain to you... in words small enough that you could comprehend them, that Yarran was contracted. IF he wants to go to your club, you have to meet our asking price for him. We will not accept your VFL fringe players as if they were footballing gods (you missed the boat for doing that last year)... we will not accept picks in the mid to late 30s for a guy who, if he gets over his issues, would be the difference for your team to the effect of going from sitting around having a jerk because you made the finals for the third year running (it ain't that special really, we've done it as well) to actually hitting the top 4 and going from pretenders to contenders.

It doesnt matter whether Yarran wants to go to Bitchmond or stay... because in the end he is contracted to us and we get to keep him if you don't meet our demands. And I am quietly confident in the ability of Brendon Bolton to turn Yarran around and get him back to enjoying his football.

You guys, the supporters, might think that you know something... but really you are in the same boat as we are... we are not part of the club, apart from our memberships, and we don't get daily briefings about the ongoings at the club. Anyone who says that they are are either breaching confidentiality agreements or they are full of s**t.

BANG!!!

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"

O. M. G :rolleyes:

Back