#13: Chris Yarran

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
great advice from majunga on how to run out board and after careful consideration he has been infracted. Report his posts and don't feed him guys
Morro fulfilled my prediction, I am flogstradamus confirmed
yoJC2zcKzy6MfD6t4Q.gif

It started with a man who was annoyed after reading pages of junk un'Chris Yarran related, then......
The troll only emerged to mock the moronic.
Low IQ's & fast tempers.
The mob have safety in numbers but individual thinking takes a back seat,tribalism is alive and well....
Your Moderator is a dictator....
Can rationality be found in the deletion of a post while numerous comments quoting that post remain, where can the context be found?
Did Richmond supporters not spit on their own players?
^ Please enter your excuses here..

You morons want an actual trolling comment? This current Richmond team will NEVER win a flag, both a fact and an insult....
Please give me the powerball numbers since you clearly have a time machine.

It started with a man who was annoyed after reading pages of junk un'Chris Yarran related, then......
The troll only emerged to mock the moronic.
Low IQ's & fast tempers.
The mob have safety in numbers but individual thinking takes a back seat,tribalism is alive and well....
Your Moderator is a dictator....
Can rationality be found in the deletion of a post while numerous comments quoting that post remain, where can the context be found?
Did Richmond supporters not spit on their own players?
^ Please enter your excuses here..

You morons want an actual trolling comment? This current Richmond team will NEVER win a flag, both a fact and an insult....

My cat's breath smells like cat food

Bell was equal fourth in their BNF. Says a lot about the quality of their list.
To be fair he was a rookie pick and done as well as most rookies.He has actually done better than a lot of players we have high hopes for.
Just thought i would add a bit of balance to the topic. I mean to say we went and got Moore and Townsend and this bloke easily has more runs on the board than those two.

To be fair he was a rookie pick and done as well as most rookies.He has actually done better than a lot of players we have high hopes for.
Just thought i would add a bit of balance to the topic. I mean to say we went and got Moore and Townsend and this bloke easily has more runs on the board than those two.
I'm not suggesting he had a poor year, I'm suggesting that if he was in a decent side he would be nowhere near fourth in the BNF.

And for what it's worth, I think Townsend will surpass Bell.

I'm not suggesting he had a poor year, I'm suggesting that if he was in a decent side he would be nowhere near fourth in the BNF.

And for what it's worth, I think Townsend will surpass Bell.
Fair enough on the first. On the second point that is to be seen atm he is miles behind but like you i think there is plenty of upside with Jacob.

I like Yarran, hope he goes really well and will be 100% behind him, cheering him on....

but.. part of me has a big doubt about how this is going to pan out. There's lots of historic reasons that make it clear he is a very good, and dangerous player - we've seen it often enough ourselves - but so far the journey into RFC doesn't sound like its been that smooth and we aren't seeing good signs that inspire confidence.

Is that just me being too far from it and not privy to the day to day and his training plans etc? When would we expect to see some highlights/impact on club plans, putting a stamp on his pre-season? Is he instantly best 22 or is he with us on the basis he has to 'earn a spot' somehow?

genuine questions: I just want to get the facts to understand better

great advice from majunga on how to run out board and after careful consideration he has been infracted. Report his posts and don't feed him guys

What I found funny, a blue flog is talking about over reacting mods...my god! if you post Casbolt has a vag you get a board ban :p

What I found funny, a blue flog is talking about over reacting mods...my god! if you post Casbolt has a vag you get a board ban :p

Lol, don't worry about Casboults vagine, they still think Murphy is an AFL standard captain.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey fellas, just wondering how Yaz is training, was my favourite player until Cripps stood up. Anyone know if he will be forward, back or even possibly wing, just curious as to how he's traveling. Cheers guys and gals.

Hey fellas, just wondering how Yaz is training, was my favourite player until Cripps stood up. Anyone know if he will be forward, back or even possibly wing, just curious as to how he's traveling. Cheers guys and gals.
hes gone missing

Some posters have mentioned that Hardwick and co want him to play HB. My preference is small forward with occasional run through the middle.

KB the perma-troll not convinced about Yarran's contribution to the Tiges...

“David King has said that Chris Yarran is going to be the key to Richmond’s premiership potential,” said Bartlett on SEN radio.

“I hope he’s right and Yarran is the difference for Richmond but he’s got more confidence than me.

“I think the jury is still out for me with Chris that he can play good consistent football week in, week out.”

http://www.sen.com.au/news/01-16/bartlett-not-as-smitten-over-yarran-as-king#PgoMkU4SH6ICphd1.97

Also mentions that Dusty could be playing across HB.... Has Dusty ever played off hb for us or KB smoking some super strong crack?

Yaz may not be our key to a flag, there's plenty of pieces in that puzzle, but he is one piece we need and I can't wait to see Yaz give it to the blooze in Rd 1 to make a point. Even if he a does a hammy like Cuz vs the blooze, it'll be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back