14/15 Bundesliga

Remove this Banner Ad

Stark should not referee again this season. How that tackle on Reus was only a yellow I don't know, just a common theme to see players hacking at him all day long. And that no goal decision...9 times out of 10 it's a goal. Unluckiest team of the year

Stark should not referee again this season. How that tackle on Reus was only a yellow I don't know, just a common theme to see players hacking at him all day long. And that no goal decision...9 times out of 10 it's a goal. Unluckiest team of the year
When you can't beat Paderborn you have nobody to blame but yourselves. Shouldn't be close so luck shouldn't come into it.

In different circumstances I'd probably agree, but Kevin was almost a metre onside when the ball was crossed.
and Marco was tackles with minimal contact to the ball, studs out. Stark admitted after the game it should have been a red. Too late buddy.

Klopp I think was at fault here - made too many defensive subs at 2-0. Needed more attacking players on the bench, bringing on KG and Jojic was playing for a draw IMO.

Weidenfeller is also clearly on the decline, surely its time to start playing Langerak for the UCL games now we only need 1 point to guarantee top of the pool

and Marco was tackles with minimal contact to the ball, studs out. Stark admitted after the game it should have been a red. Too late buddy.

Klopp I think was at fault here - made too many defensive subs at 2-0. Needed more attacking players on the bench, bringing on KG and Jojic was playing for a draw IMO.

Weidenfeller is also clearly on the decline, surely its time to start playing Langerak for the UCL games now we only need 1 point to guarantee top of the pool
Would you like us to go for a German keeper in the summer? Maybe Kevin Trapp? Would like to see Langerak given more of a chance for sure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reus will get whatever he damn pleases in terms of wage demands. Given the relatively cheap cost of buying him, teams will pay him heaps in wages. Hopefully he stays at BVB. I don't want him going to Bayern. The whole Bundesliga shouldn't be bloody feeder clubs to Bayern. Competition is healthy.

Reus will get whatever he damn pleases in terms of wage demands. Given the relatively cheap cost of buying him, teams will pay him heaps in wages. Hopefully he stays at BVB. I don't want him going to Bayern. The whole Bundesliga shouldn't be bloody feeder clubs to Bayern. Competition is healthy.
So instead he should go abroad? Either way Dortmund ends up without him and Bayern ends up being a better team, with or without him.

Unfortunately i feel he will be at Bayern next year as his best friend (Götze) is there now. The buyout clause is the means to get there. It is sad that Bayern will have just taken the wonderful front 3 of Lewandowski, Götze & Reus from Dortmund but all BVB can do now is to no longer have contracts with buyout clauses (which i think they have done post Reus). It will be a huge loss but a front four of Ciro, Miki, Shinji & Auba is still very good (with Hofman/Ramos & hopefully Volland next year as backup) Obviously though, Marco is irreplaceable for Dortmund right now.

He wont though. It's either Bayern or abroad.
Are all Bayern fans as arrogant as you? Kroos left and Shaqiri wants to leave. Not everyone wants to go to Bayern. Reus is quoted as saying that he will never play for Bayern. I hope he keeps to his principles rather than selling out like Neuer.

Are all Bayern fans as arrogant as you? Kroos left and Shaqiri wants to leave. Not everyone wants to go to Bayern. Reus is quoted as saying that he will never play for Bayern. I hope he keeps to his principles rather than selling out like Neuer.

Now no one likes kaiserchief but there's nothing arrogant in what he said. Reus 99.9% is leaving, it's a matter of where

I'm pretty sure the Reus quote is fake, unless I'm thinking of a different one. He had to make a full statement to confirm that it was made up and he would never say something like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back