14/15 Bundesliga

Remove this Banner Ad

Schurrle killing it already. Gun.

Not going to lie, i am so relieved we got a win at Freiburg. Gündogan was great hopefully this is a starting point for us. Wolfsburg are bossing it right now.

Let's hope you don't get too upset when Courtois goes to Real then ;)

When was the last time we lost someone we wanted to keep;)

But in all seriousness he just signed a new 5 year deal and been given the GK spot over Cech, he aint going anywhere. Real are 12 months too late, but I wouldn't take that tabloid s**t to seriously.

How long until Bayern start to feel threatened and pick the eyes out of Wolfsburg.

They have two of the best young players in the league, they need one or two peices to really cap that squad off.

I'd absolutely love it if they went in for Max Meyer, who most seem to think is a foregone conclusion of Bayern eventually buying.

Shurrle - De Bruyne - Meyer

Would be a bloody awesome midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I already like Goretzka - Meyer - Draxler. How long will this last!!! :(
it's tough being in the Bundesliga and not being Bayern. I haven't watched much Schalke actually this season... how are those three (& Ayhan) doing this season? I haven't heard as much as was being publicised last season.

it's tough being in the Bundesliga and not being Bayern. I haven't watched much Schalke actually this season... how are those three (& Ayhan) doing this season? I haven't heard as much as was being publicised last season.
Keep it that way - you're doing your service as a dortmund fan by not giving any though to Herne West 04

I don't really follow Schalke as much as I did last season but they're obviously going well being 3rd. Got no idea whats going on with Goretzka, had a bad injury at the start of the season and still hasnt played a game.

Ps all BVB fans, let's not talk about certain speculations for now - don't want to jinx what would be a huge win for us. Hope this post can be quoted in a few weeks with a smile

Saturday, Jan. 30
Bayern Munich have ruled out the prospect of signing BorussiaDortmund star Marco Reus, according to reports, potentially paving the way for the player's transfer to Real Madrid.

Monday, Feb. 9
Eurosport passed along a local radio report on Reus' future, saying he's close to agreeing to a contract extension to keep him at Dortmund.

Bayern only ruled him out after trying for ages and Reus repeatedly saying he isn't motivated my money like Goetze and Lewandowski. Poor kaiser cant get the toy he wants for Christmas this year

Having said this. Still no signature. So still not any more confident than before. Would be a massive coup for the club, who I would imagine would listen to offers for Miki from Liverpool/juve. if shinji plays his way into form. I just want to see the return of Hoffman next year, and then work on our left back options

Bayern only ruled him out after trying for ages and Reus repeatedly saying he isn't motivated my money like Goetze and Lewandowski. Poor kaiser cant get the toy he wants for Christmas this year

Having said this. Still no signature. So still not any more confident than before. Would be a massive coup for the club, who I would imagine would listen to offers for Miki from Liverpool/juve. if shinji plays his way into form. I just want to see the return of Hoffman next year, and then work on our left back options
Keep thinking you know why clubs and players do the things they do. I merely report the facts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back