14/15 Bundesliga

Remove this Banner Ad

B9e3PpNIYAAGC9F.jpg:large

dashing

With that ends the release clause era at dortmund. I dare say, if you asked many dortmund fans at the start of the season if they would rather the BL title or re-sign Reus, there wouldn't be a clear cut answer, such is the importance of not only him to the club, but losing the tag of a selling club. In a season of many lows, this is a real high for us fans. Now, on to the relegation battle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man City should of gone all in for Reus, they probably did, but he's exactly what that squad needs.

Not really on topic, but maybe they could go for someone like Draxler now? Sooner or later one of Europe's big clubs will get him.

Relegation clause? How many seasons ago were we in the CL final? Who would think to have put a relegation clause in anyone's contract

edit: i assume now you're talking about Reus and not Gundogan. I reckon Reus' contract would

Last edited:
Confirmed it was Bayern or stay at Dortmund for Reus. Bayern rejected him due to
1. Guardiola doesn't think he suits the possession system
2. Wage demands
3. Dortmund Bayern relationship
Kaiser Kaiser Kaiser. Bayern didn't reject Reus, Reus rejected Bayern. But they kept talking and talking in the media until finally, they realised he wasn't going to follow his buddy Mario to Bavaria and declared 'We aren't after him'.

You've had plenty of wins over the last couple years Kaiser. Cop this one as a loss you miserable human

Remove this Banner Ad

Back