14/15 Bundesliga

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty much a newbie to this part of the board but i do follow football closely...

I think if Draxler had not gotten injured during the season you might of seen Bayern make more of a play for him then Reus. Both are great talents but I think it would of been much easier to get Drax then Marco.

Kaiserchief13's statement is just silly. Any team will struggle a little bit at the start of a new season after losing the main striker they relied upon. Teams such as

Arsenal after losing RVP to United
Stuttgart after losing Gomez to Bayern

They name a few. A team thats attack plan revolved heavily on 1 particular player will always take some time to adjust after with other players required to increase scoring output + new players added in replacement.

Dortmund have had an unlucky year. They have been wasteful in front of goal and the defense can only hold out for so long. But on top of that Dortmund has lost some of its aggressive counter attacking play that got them to the UCL final a few years ago. Wont be relegated as I think with the season getting older the players will continue to gel and start to work a bit better. Obviously all of this is pending injury.

BTW if anyone is curious my Bundesliga team is that mob Schalke... So keep your greasy mits off Draxler. I have an unhealthy love for that guy.

Pretty much a newbie to this part of the board but i do follow football closely...

I think if Draxler had not gotten injured during the season you might of seen Bayern make more of a play for him then Reus. Both are great talents but I think it would of been much easier to get Drax then Marco.

Kaiserchief13's statement is just silly. Any team will struggle a little bit at the start of a new season after losing the main striker they relied upon. Teams such as

Arsenal after losing RVP to United
Stuttgart after losing Gomez to Bayern

They name a few. A team thats attack plan revolved heavily on 1 particular player will always take some time to adjust after with other players required to increase scoring output + new players added in replacement.

Dortmund have had an unlucky year. They have been wasteful in front of goal and the defense can only hold out for so long. But on top of that Dortmund has lost some of its aggressive counter attacking play that got them to the UCL final a few years ago. Wont be relegated as I think with the season getting older the players will continue to gel and start to work a bit better. Obviously all of this is pending injury.

BTW if anyone is curious my Bundesliga team is that mob Schalke... So keep your greasy mits off Draxler. I have an unhealthy love for that guy.
You realise I only said something about Lewandowski because wadrivel said how he's struggling......Also struggle a little bit is not dropping from top 4 to relegation, that is struggling A LOT

Just stating the facts kaiser - Lewandowski is not the man he was at borussia. And we have never relied on him to win a title. So your points are kind of invalid. You probably remember a guy called lucas barrios? Gee he was good

You realise I only said something about Lewandowski because wadrivel said how he's struggling......Also struggle a little bit is not dropping from top 4 to relegation, that is struggling A LOT

New to the board. Just quoted what i briefly saw on the current page. Nothing personal.

Just stating the facts kaiser - Lewandowski is not the man he was at borussia. And we have never relied on him to win a title. So your points are kind of invalid. You probably remember a guy called lucas barrios? Gee he was good

Lewandowski is an absolute gun and I'd say Dortmund definitely relied on him when he was there, and that's not a bad thing. Strikers that good should be relied on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm talking about different things pogba - yes we relied on him to make UCL final and semis the following year, but he was backup during the back to back title years. In the end of the day, I just like calling out kaiser for his 'informed' posts

On a better note. Another good performance (in the second half) from us. Two stupid goals we let in, but that assist from Reus to Auba, wow

When it comes down to it, I think most football fans have a fair amount if good will towards Dortmund.

I think like most other football fans it was great news when they announced Reus was staying.

******* good on him as well, great show of loyalty.

Here's hope Dortmund can put a few results together.

Also, how awesome are Wolfsburg!

Lucas Barrios. Banged in the goals a few years back. What happened to him? Just seemed to fall off the face of the earth.

Lucas Barrios. Banged in the goals a few years back. What happened to him? Just seemed to fall off the face of the earth.
Took dollars in China (Guangzhou evergrande) , didn't get paid, didn't get played, now at Montpellier on loan from Spartak and scoring again. He is in the same boat as Kagawa and Sahin, time will tell if Goetze and Lewandowski suffer the same fate. Glad to see Reus is staying where he is loved and plays best

Gee, the Munich supporters don't like it when they're not allowed a free run at their rivals best players do they.

"We never wanted him anyway". Sure thing guys, we believe you, honest.

This is relevant here in a round about way;

kaiser_3199107k.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back