14/15 Bundesliga

Remove this Banner Ad

as great as klopp has been, it's probably the right time to part ways. a testament to the man's character that he has done it himself. tuchel is apparently an exceptional tactician and motivator in his own right. they'll be alright.

Well this is really ******* sad. Going to miss his crazy antics and overly animated enthusiasm on the sidelines. Gotta admit, he was a huge part of why I didn't jump off the bandwagon at times.

Would love to know what the main contributing reasons are.

Wish him all the best though and I hope he does well doing whatever he wants to do, him staying wouldn't be the best.

Get the feeling this might help Hummels' decision on whether he'll stay or go. Wouldn't surprise me too much if Ilkay considers leaving. Marco just signed a new contract too, kinda hope that decision wasn't based too much on Klopp being coach and based more on friends, family and the fact it's his boyhood club.

Mueller-Wohlfart is the best in the world in his position. Many players from all sports go and see him, AFL included.

Guardiola piss off to England you chump

Funny how never any losses are his fault with his outdated tactics and refusal to learn from previous mistakes.

So apparently Pep has pissed off the entire Bayern medical team and they've resigned en masse.

Wheres my popcorn?
Pep seems to have lost an enormous amount of respect in recent times (not forgetting his refusal to shake the hands of the MLS all-stars coach in their pre-season friendly). I expected more class from a guy who behaved admirably at Barcelona when Mourinho would try and engage him in verbal stoushes before Clasicos. Looks to be on very shaky ground at Bayern.

Pep has lost it. Even though M-W is one of the sketchiest docs going around (read: grey area medicine ... calfs blood injections etc....i know someone who was treated by him and was told to not worry what it was, just that it will work).

There are a couple of theories going around addressed by Clark Whitney - either that Pep lost it at M-W and then Karl Heinz blamed him, or just all Pep. I could easily see KH-R being in the wrong to be honest, he has said a lot of dumb things in the past.

Either way, not good for Bayern. Still a very very good squad, should be able to handle Porto. For all their huffing and puffing around Germany, they've only won 1 UCL title of late, against a German side (before Pep was there may I add). Jupp should have never been moved on.

In other news, Tuchel is firming for the Dortmund job as every day goes by. Its hard to even think about a new coach at the moment for any BVB fans, but I think he would be a great signing for the club. Young, tactically very smart, more than one gameplan and encourages players to be very fluid in their gameplay and tactical switching during games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Langerak named MOTM by goal.com.

Hilarious Pokal semi win. Dortmund outplayed for 90% of the game.

Lahm and Alonso slip while taking penalties and miss, Mitch saves Goetze's pen then Neuer hits the cross bar.
2 clear penalties for Bayern not given either and injuries galore

Remove this Banner Ad

Back