14/15 Bundesliga

Remove this Banner Ad

The only one questioning a move is Reus - and the offer on the table is for around €12m from what I've read - so the money is there.
Why do you think Goetze, Lewandowski, Sahin and Kagawa left? They will say for bigger team, dream club etc but in the end it's $$$$$$$

Dortmund even lied to Lewandowski. He was promised a 300% increase or something in his wages after being the top scorer in the BL but it never came....and they expect him to stay...

Why do you think Goetze, Lewandowski, Sahin and Kagawa left? They will say for bigger team, dream club etc but in the end it's $$$$$$$

Yes - because Dortmund then couldn't offer the dollars that these clubs could, and still can't offer as higher team salary as Real, Bayern, Liverpool etc etc. This is changing but we are still a long way off

Dortmund even lied to Lewandowski. He was promised a 300% increase or something in his wages after being the top scorer in the BL but it never came....and they expect him to stay...

Incorrect. He had his wages trebled for his final season at Dortmund. Thats a fact.

The issue is that Dortmund scouted well, bought astutely and nurtured young players into stars - the only issue there is what comes first, the stars of the $$$ to pay them. Its always going to be the former, followed by the latter - and although Goetze and Lewy are hard to replace on the pitch, they have contributed to where we are off the pitch.

P.S - who are Sahin and Kagawa playing for now? Thought so.

Yes - because Dortmund then couldn't offer the dollars that these clubs could, and still can't offer as higher team salary as Real, Bayern, Liverpool etc etc. This is changing but we are still a long way off

Incorrect. He had his wages trebled for his final season at Dortmund. Thats a fact.

The issue is that Dortmund scouted well, bought astutely and nurtured young players into stars - the only issue there is what comes first, the stars of the $$$ to pay them. Its always going to be the former, followed by the latter - and although Goetze and Lewy are hard to replace on the pitch, they have contributed to where we are off the pitch.

P.S - who are Sahin and Kagawa playing for now? Thought so.
For the final season. He was told he would receive the increase a year before that.

It's becoming more obvious by the day given the refusal to sign that he is off , but quoting BILD? You've just lost any ounce of credibility you had on this forum. May as well believe Ronaldo to United
Apparently that guy was the first to report on Goetze to Bayern as well

You know what ... after Marco came out yesterday and said 'more people are talking about my future than I am, I just want to concentrate on football' , I think the club needs to go with the option of the high risk high reward line. Don't sell him, let a team activate his clause, and let him be the master of his own destiny. If he wants to go somewhere else, then so be it. If he wants to stay at Dortmund, he can refuse all the other contracts that come his way. If he wants to leave but also wants to help Dortmund, he can say "I'll go to your club, but only if you pay Dortmund what I'm worth." Theres no chance of his contract running out as it has 2 more seasons on it. Play this card, let it run out, don't force him out if he doesn't sign on right away. Thoughts Greendogg5 and other BVB fans?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know what ... after Marco came out yesterday and said 'more people are talking about my future than I am, I just want to concentrate on football' , I think the club needs to go with the option of the high risk high reward line. Don't sell him, let a team activate his clause, and let him be the master of his own destiny. If he wants to go somewhere else, then so be it. If he wants to stay at Dortmund, he can refuse all the other contracts that come his way. If he wants to leave but also wants to help Dortmund, he can say "I'll go to your club, but only if you pay Dortmund what I'm worth." Theres no chance of his contract running out as it has 2 more seasons on it. Play this card, let it run out, don't force him out if he doesn't sign on right away. Thoughts Greendogg5 and other BVB fans?
What's the difference???? :confused:

Yeah, it's hard to know exactly without knowing what it is he wants (money, fame, trophies etc). Obviously i would love to keep him and if that means going all in for him then do it, but in the end of the day if he wants to go to Bayern (like the majority of German players) nothing can stop it. Our current form would play some part, i am still confident we can make top four despite how bad it seems right now.

not sure if serious... but the difference being that if a team activates his clause, he still needs to agree on going signing a contract with said club. 7 teams could bid, he goes to who he wants, all would be 25m price for bvb
How is that any different to 'selling' him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back