La Liga

Remove this Banner Ad

Barca winning 6-0 without suarez is a bit of a worry for the other sides...they've been ruthless all season. GD of 19 in 6 games, jesus
Yeah they pretty much have the best player in the world to still come into that side.

Scary.

They will walk La Liga with as much ease as Chelsea will walk the Premier League.

Suarez isn't better than Messi or Ronaldo jod.
We will see.

Suarez tore up the Premier League. La Liga is soft. Ronaldo wasnt the world beater he is now when he played in England and I have no idea how Messi would go in England.

Right now I rank them

1. Messi
2. Ronaldo
3. Suarez

But if I could have one at Liverpool it would be Suarez for obvious reasons.

Will be interesting when he starts to actually play for Barcelona. He has several Ballon D'Or's in him IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barca winning 6-0 without suarez is a bit of a worry for the other sides...they've been ruthless all season. GD of 19 in 6 games, jesus
17 goal difference. Its all down to the clean sheets

Not worried about Suarez because if he walks into the team they'd have to drop their best player Neymar.

They've played 1 team near the top of the table for +1 goal difference.

Last edited:
Suarez tore up the Premier League. La Liga is soft. Ronaldo wasnt the world beater he is now when he played in England and I have no idea how Messi would go in England.
Ronaldo was setting records in the Premier League when he was still developing. He still holds the record for goals in a season, as a winger. And when he was United's star player they won 3 titles in a row lol

in fairness he was nowhere near what he is now when at united.

madrid took him to another level, and he shares it with messi. neither of them are out and out strikers yet score more than them all. it's hard to see the next generation in bale, neymar and co ever even getting close to the scoring records of penaldo and messi. in 5 years penaldo is already on 187 la liga goals. 5 years. and by the end of this season messi will be the top scorer in la liga history. at the age of 27.

in fairness he was nowhere near what he is now when at united.

madrid took him to another level, and he shares it with messi. neither of them are out and out strikers yet score more than them all. it's hard to see the next generation in bale, neymar and co ever even getting close to the scoring records of penaldo and messi. in 5 years penaldo is already on 187 la liga goals. 5 years. and by the end of this season messi will be the top scorer in la liga history. at the age of 27.
This. Not saying Ronaldo was s**t at United, but he moved his game up several levels once he joined Madrid.

As for Suarez. It's hard to gauge him as he is always having lovely holidays thanks to his antics but if he stays on the park, I think he can become the best player in the world.

My reasons for that is that he has something Messi and Ronaldo dont. His will to win is Michael Jordan like. His addiction to winning makes him better than most. Because of that, he chases, he defends from the front at all times. He presses and tackles. Messi and Ronaldo dont do a lot of defending when they dont have it. Suarez is 100% all the time, with or without the ball.

He doesnt take pens so his goal tally isnt as high. But look at last season I think Stevie took 12-13 pens last season. Suarez scored 31 goals but only played 33 league games. If he takes pens he scores perhaps 10-11 of them. That is 42 goals ... just in the league. In 33 games.

He is a freak. I think people dismiss him because of the controversy that surrounds him but when you look at him and break down his game, he has everything Ronaldo and Messi has but he gives more when you dont have the ball.

Im interested to see how he goes at Barcelona. The next two or three years could be huge for him IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back