14/15 Serie A

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry I don't have a subscription. What does it say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Neither do I. It was a Google search.

Basically, Ange denying rumours that he called Chris up to the team to avoid Greece getting their mitts on him.

Siamo noi! Siamo noi! I campioni dell Italia Siiiammooo nooooiii!

Yep. Have to be very focused. Play the 4 3 1 2.

Non Juve fans. Are you glad that they're flying the flag and getting Italian football back some of the respect it lost in the past 8 years by being on the cups of a European Cup final or are they still bullies, cheats and a shower of campaigners.

Non Juve fans. Are you glad that they're flying the flag and getting Italian football back some of the respect it lost in the past 8 years by being on the cups of a European Cup final or are they still bullies, cheats and a shower of campaigners.

Should be noted that Juventus really should not have been stripped of their titles and relegated as new evidence had found that Inter were actually at he forefront of Calciopoli but because of the statute of limitations in Italy's judicial system, the new evidence could not be used.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone able to shed a bit of light on how Pjanic has gone this season? 2nd in the league for assists, 2nd for key passes & chances created, but I've read a lot of people saying he's had a pretty poor season compared to his 2013/14 form?

Anyone able to shed a bit of light on how Pjanic has gone this season? 2nd in the league for assists, 2nd for key passes & chances created, but I've read a lot of people saying he's had a pretty poor season compared to his 2013/14 form?

Good player, Roma's strikers (of which there are far too many) have been poor this season so I do not blame him.

Roma do Napoli a HUGE favour by winning the Derby overnight! Roma seal 2nd spot too.

Massive final game next week- Napoli host Lazio for 3rd spot and a place in the CL. Lazio need just a point, we have to win.

Roma do Napoli a HUGE favour by winning the Derby overnight! Roma seal 2nd spot too.

Massive final game next week- Napoli host Lazio for 3rd spot and a place in the CL. Lazio need just a point, we have to win.
Yep. We stuffed up. From having second and Coppa in our grasp we will end up like Bayer Leverkusen did a few seasons ago.

I cannot see us getting a point from Naples.

Yep. We stuffed up. From having second and Coppa in our grasp we will end up like Bayer Leverkusen did a few seasons ago.

I cannot see us getting a point from Naples.

I dunno man, we're in pretty average form right now and we always give the opposition at least a couple of good chances each game. Candreva and Felipe Anderson will be very dangerous on the counter. You beat us at home only around a month ago to qualify for Coppa Italia final.

Forza Lazio!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations mate, well earned. Hope you keep your core players together, got a really nice squad!

One of the most entertaining games i've seen in a while. Very disappointed though.

Did so well to pull it back to 2-2, then Higuain missed a 76th min penalty to put us ahead. Love the bloke but his misses cost us in the Europa League semi, now a CL spot. Granted he scored a brace to get us level, but that penalty attempt was horrid. His finishing has been below par all season, just like it was at the World Cup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back