NFL (14/15) Super Bowl XLIX: New England Patriots vs Seattle Seahawks

Super Bowl Game Predictions...(1 vote per category)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
So I just noticed...

TV SCHEDULE:
The match will be live on both Pay Television and Free to Air television.

The Superbowl kicks off at 10:30am AEDT.

ESPN start their live coverage at 10:00am. It runs until the match is finished, which generally goes for around four hours. They also have a four-hour preview show if you can’t get enough of the Super Bowl.

ESPN – 2am – 6am (Live preview show) – 10am – 2pm (Live coverage of the Super Bowl)

Channel Seven will telecast the Super Bowl live, and in full, on their main station. This means the broadcast will be in SD, and not HD, like it has been all season on 7mate.:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

ESPN is the only station to have it in high definition.

Coverage will start from 10am and finish at 4pm.

So, everyone will agree on one thing - the coverage of the game. For those not getting pay-tv feed, how bad will it be? OneHD cut off a lot of the post match coverage last year. How bad will 7 be this time?

Starting with no HD starts...........
Overcast and possible rain in Melbourne tomorrow, so that should lead to the Channel 7 signal dropping out many, many times. :(

Dec 29, 2000
AFL Club
Adelaide
I brought that up with the travel partner of WhyAlwaysMe. They're set. Picked up their ticket today and have it in hand :thumbsu:
kirky - You safe on that front?

Dirty Bird, no problems and collected my ticket on Friday. Purchased mine thru NFL Ticket Exchange and from all a/cs, if your purchased from a broker and not either StubHub or NFL Ticket Exchange you could have had problems. Met a Seattle couple who paid US$4,200- for two tickets and got email from broker saying he couldn't get them tickets (coz he could see them to someone else for more) and they got their money back. The whole process needs to be looked as people gave paid for airfares and accommodation and now have no tickets!

Could have sold my seat for triple what I paid. Never entered my mind, I'm going to see the Pats in a SB, getting excited.

Aug 28, 2012
South Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NE Patriots, Manchester United
Dirty Bird, no problems and collected my ticket on Friday. Purchased mine thru NFL Ticket Exchange and from all a/cs, if your purchased from a broker and not either StubHub or NFL Ticket Exchange you could have had problems. Met a Seattle couple who paid US$4,200- for two tickets and got email from broker saying he couldn't get them tickets (coz he could see them to someone else for more) and they got their money back. The whole process needs to be looked as people gave paid for airfares and accommodation and now have no tickets!

Could have sold my seat for triple what I paid. Never entered my mind, I'm going to see the Pats in a SB, getting excited.
Have a blast man :thumbsu:
And come back in one piece

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Just because it is the 1st Anniversary...

get

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
Overcast and possible rain in Melbourne tomorrow, so that should lead to the Channel 7 signal dropping out many, many times. :(

The whole ******* thing is nuts with this sd/hs channel nonsense - I will wager that outside of some shithole in northern Mongolia, we (Australia) are alone in not broadcasting the SB in HD.

Dec 29, 2000
AFL Club
Adelaide
Have a blast man :thumbsu:
And come back in one piece

Downtown Phoenix has been crazy and packed. Just close off a few blocks and plenty of entertainment is provide, AFL could learn a few things. Makes me want to do this again and if you can do it, you won't regret it.

The first two days have been great and now for a good nights sleep and ready for game day tomorrow.

11sjw

Cancelled
10k Posts Armchair Endzone Participant
May 13, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Meh
First time in ages I won't be able to watch on TV Live. Last 5 years "Working" (not much on the SB Monday mornings :))from home I've been spoilt. Gotta leave right as the coverage commences.

Can those that go to the functions around Oz post pics please?

I live within a 15min walk of one pub that is hosting an event. So getting the shits right now!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back