Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
14. Brock McLean

mclean_brock_o.png

DOB: 11/3/1986

Height: 184cm

Weight: 85kg

Draft History: Pick 5 (Melbourne), 2003 National Draft. Traded by Melbourne to Carlton for pick 11 in the 2009 National Draft

Recruited From: Aberfeldie/Calder U18/Melbourne

Debut: Round 11, 2004 vs Fremantle

Twitter: twitter.com/dirty_14

Career Highlights: Video to be provided

2013 Forecast:

Re: Brock Mclean No.?

If bentick gets the ass 7 would be the go, if not 14 and if not that 43.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He will take the number 7 from Bentick.

Ratts would like this as he follows the same sort of game style that the Ratman played.

I was sure he would be given no 7. But i like the earlier suggestion of giving that to AJ and let mclean have 14 if its available.

I was sure he would be given no 7. But i like the earlier suggestion of giving that to AJ and let mclean have 14 if its available.

AJ has reported saying that he wouldn't mind taking that number.

From Brock's player profile on the CFC website:

CFC Website said:
Prior to making the switch to Carlton, McLean played 94 games for Melbourne since making his AFL debut in 2004 and had been discussed in the media as a future leader of the club.

During that time the in-and-under midfielder had played under Brett Ratten who was an assistant coach at Melbourne for one season and he also played under Carlton Assistant Coach Mark Riley who was an Assistant Coach and then caretaker coach at the Demons.

Draft History
2001 National AFL Draft 1st round selection (Melbourne) No. 5 overall. 2009 Traded by Melbourne for NAB AFL draft pick number 11

Previous Club
Melbourne 2004-2009: 94 games, 39 goals

Playing Honours
Melbourne FC Best & Fairest runnder-up 2008.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back